Good News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
Well... good news.

We found a really good no kill shelter in our area that could takeTramp and Pigeon. The lady was really friendly and said theynormally did not have any trouble finding good homes forbunnies. I have a really good feeling about this that theywill go to loving people who can spend lots of time withthem. I also donated a carrier and the cage they had beenliving in to the organization and they seemed really happy about thatalso. Anyhow... they will be missed but I am hopeful they aregoing to be much better off in whatever new home they find.By the way, the organization that took them works with "No MoreHomeless Pets of Utah"and is called "Animal Oasis" (found atwww.animaloasis.org).I'm sure I'll continue to check in here plenty since I love seeingeveryone elses buns. Thank you all for the kind thoughts andgreat suggestions since I found these boards!

-Cheryl

I'm glad you were able to find a good shelter totake them in. I know it must have been hard, but it's good toknow they will be safe.

Pam

Congratulations Tramp and Pigeon, :)

So they've left the building, ey?

Bummer, but at least - as you said - you know they'll be taken care of.

I've so enjoyed your posts, I truly do hope you won't be a stranger.

Maybe sometime, you'll be able to have a bunny. I know how you love your babies.

-Carolyn

I definitely plan to get another bun someday. After everything I have read on these boards I think thecurrent plan is to voyage into the world of the Flemish Giant... afterhubby has retired from the military. We have at least 12years before that will happen though so it will be a long time, butworth the wait in my book. Anyhow... I will definitely checkin on the boards here still at the very least to see all thepictures... I love the pictures of everyone buns and I love seeing allthe different breeds there are out there. Thanks again toeveryone for the support, and for answering all my newbie questionswhen I first found my buns... it's a really great group who will go outof their way to help new people.

-Cheryl

Im glad you found a good place to take them,idont think its easy to find good homes for adult bunnies, but i justgave away two. my mom said she would like to have them she used to havebunnies i guess she missed them.bluebird

Latest posts

Back