GOOD NEWS! GOT OUR NEW FLEMISH BABY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
100_0065.jpg

HERE IS KIPPER!!! KIPPER WAS THE RUNT OF THE LITER.HE WAS BORN MAY 18TH AND ONLY WEIGHS 1.75 LBS. WERE GONNAWORK ON GETTING HIM FATTEND UP LOL HE IS SUCH A SWEETBUNABSOLUTLY LOVES ATTENTION AND GAVE MEA KISS LAST NITE WOOHOOOOO

AND FOR THE XTRA SUPRISE NEWS HEHEHEHE

100_0072.jpg

THIS IS WOLFGANG! I JUST COULDNT RESIST COMING HOME WITH 2 BABIES LOL

KIPPER AND WOLFGANG ARE 2 WEEKS EXACTLY APART IN AGE.

KIPPER IS A SANDY FLEMISH WOLFIE IS A STEEL FLEMISH

OMG I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RABBIT WANT SO MUCH HUMANCONTACT THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!! BOTHHAVE GIVEN US KISSES FOLLOW US AROUND AND WOLFIEHAS ALREADY FIGURED OUT HOW TO JUMP UP ON THE COUCH LOL HEJUMPED RIGHT UP IN MY 3 YR OLDS LAP LASTNITE!! WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WITHUPDATES AND PICTURES AS THEY GROW!!

ok KIm itsofficial NOW I am jelouse !! lmao what abeautiful pair of guys you got, how awsome !!! , Ifi had to choose a favorite theresnoway I could ,

JUst rememeber the the RuntyRule . smaller may equal BIGGERin the long run lol !!!

Seems like Kipper and Wolf are already adjusting to your new home.

Both buns are absoutley adorable!

More pictures more more more!! :jumpforjoy:

~ Katy

Kisses already! Wow that rules!! Inever did hold Wolfgang, but Kipper sure was a lil sweetie....hopefullyhe puts on weight quickly!! Shoulda had butterball boy give him apound! LOL!

[align=center]:4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts:
:bunnydance:Congrates:bunnydance:
:runningrabbit:On Your Flemishes:runningrabbit:
Send Them Hugs :kiss:N Kisses From Me
:fishing: I've caught:fishing:
:inlove:Flemish Fever :love:
:4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts::4hearts:

[align=left]-Ashley & Flopsy
[/align] [/align]

Congrats. You got your flemmie first. I amjealouse cause I can not wait until we get sweetpea home. It seems likeflemmies are blooming everywhere and it is a flemish feaver too. Maycool a few weeks older than SweetPea. She was born on June 3rd a dayafter my neice's birthday and 4 days before my mom in laws birthday.Congrats again and they sure a beautiful. I will have pics of our newbaby and I will have pics of Jen's 2 new flemmies too. We both aregoing together.

OMGosh!! Cuteness overload for real.They are gorgeous. I am so in love. You are so lucky not one but twoFlemmie babies. I am sooo happy for you. Kisses already, isn't itgreat. I so want more pictures as soon as you get a chance.

Tina

Awesome flemmies! I love the steel color - I had wanted a flemmie that was either steel or black...

Tiny says "Congrats" too - he'll enjoy hearing about them as you sharein the future....'cause I already tell him stories about Apollo& Nimue and all the other flemmies on the board.

Peg

100_0079.jpg

KIPPER TAKING A NAP IN THE "LITER BOX" LOL

100_0084.jpg
WE HAVE A CHEWER HA!

100_0090.jpg

YES I CAN FIT WAIT YEP I CAN!!!

100_0086.jpg
WOW THATS A LONG WAYS TO JUMP DOWN!!

100_0081.jpg

DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME?? LOL

Latest posts