Good luck to any teachers out there

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
I know different states start school at different times but tomorrow is the first day of school for the majority of Texas.

Wish us luck as we venture forth with a new group of kiddos. :wiggle

This is going to be me at the end of tomorrow.:faint:hehe!

t.

I'll be thinking of you, and all those who are starting a new school year. My mom was a teacher, and I remember her saying that the first day was more scary for the teacher than for the kids! I used to be really afraid on the first day, and Mom told me just to remember that the teacher was probably more apprehensive than I was...I only had one name to remember...the teacher had 30 new names to learn. (That was back in the day when the maximum in a classroom was 36!)

Good luck! What grade do you teach?

I'm starting my year-long student teaching on Sept. 8, and I'm really getting nervous! I'm teaching 9th and 10th grade English :)

Kathy

I go back to school tomorrow too, it will be my first class about teaching! In about 3 years, I should be finished with school and will hopefully have my own elementary school class :)

The kids over here don't go back till next week I believe, I'll be glad when there back it gets crazy over here when they are all off lol!
Good Luck teachers I admire the job you do! I certainly couldn't do it lol!

Good luck teachers!
I'm back September 2nd, going into the Leaving cert years, just two more years left! I am getting my exam results back on September 10th....oh yay! :nerves1

irishbunny wrote:
Good luck teachers!
I'm back September 2nd, going into the Leaving cert years, just two more years left! I am getting my exam results back on September 10th....oh yay! :nerves1
Im sure you would of done fine :) fingers crossed for you

kirsterz09 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Good luck teachers!
Im sure you would of done fine :) fingers crossed for you
Hopefully :nerves1

I wear both hats. ;)I started school today (chemistry & human growth and development). I also homeschool my son (5th grade)

Pam

Latest posts

Back