Good bye Tai

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penguinsrxcore

Reaction score
1jl1jn.jpg

It is very sad to report that today Tai died in my arms. He had a seizure that proved to be too hard for the little guy. I'm so upset about this. He was my new best friend. He was by far the sweetest bun I have ever had. I just can't believe he left me so quickly. Enjoy heaven my sweet 'little angel'. I love you.

I'm so sorry about Tai. It's a comfortable way for him to go though, surrounded by love and by the person who is probably the most important to him.

Binky Free Tai.

I'm so sorry you lost your Tai. He was such a Handsome Bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow: "Sweet One"

Susan :bunnyangel2:

Thanks Susan! We just took him to a dock near my house and buried him on the top of a hill covered in buttercups. We covered the earth with rocks and put a bouquet of wildflowers on the top. It was sincerely beautiful. I will miss his cuddles with me!

So very sorry to hear about Tai's passing..what a beautiful spot for him to be buried at. He was such a beautiful bunny - what a precious face he had!

I'm so sorry you lost your little angel. He was truly adorable. It sounds like a beautiful place to be laid to rest. Binky free, Tai.

We're so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose one of our fur babies. I still miss every one, and tear up a little when I look at their pictures--some more than 4 years now. Take comfort in the fact that they know they were loved by you and relive the good memories and the happiness they gave to you.

Latest posts

Back