Good bunny mimics Bad bunny behaviour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetShuga

Reaction score
I have two bunnies Mocha and Choo who are both around the same age. Choo is female and spayed whilst Mocha is male and neutered. Choo had a bit of a bad temper and doesn't like people ever since she was a baby. Getting her spayed did not help much. Mocha is a sweetheart and aside from being horrible with his litterbox, he is quite fond of people.
I've noticed for several months that when they are both in their cage and I approach with food they will run to me. The second I actually open the cage Choo runs off. Mocha used to stay around as me being close to the cage did not affect him. He used to also come to me when I called or if he saw me. Now he has taken on to Choo's behavior and runs away from me when he sees me and doesn't come when I call. Could Choo be a bad example for him?

is Choo the dominant bunny? my Nala has always been the dominant one and Gaz learns habits from her whether they're good or bad. Nala taught Gaz how to binky, how to climb the levels in the condo, how to dig/chew at everything, how to thump... seems pretty normal for one rabbit to take after the other.

Oh yes. It's monkey see, monkey do! Kiwi has tought papaya how to chew on walls, furnature and the carpet... She has also tough papaya how to dig... Especially on me when he wants something!

Latest posts

Back