Good and bad show qualities?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marina

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :) I just reserved this beautiful blue point (showable colour in the U.K. where I live) Netherland Dwarf. I’m going to love him to bits regardless, but could anyone tell me what his good and bad show qualities are? Thanks. x

9173D88B-BDCE-4E39-9BB7-1BF2FD1065E1.jpeg F603E20D-5E65-4D38-8191-D2AEA90670E4.jpeg D5F7ECFD-9D72-4D5A-AC5D-5E91F784ED98.jpeg 48FEC6E0-8733-4515-B91C-481010AE4F5A.jpeg 3A8EA681-F88F-44C8-850E-1F125D9D8242.jpeg

I will say I didn’t raise Netherland dwarfs but I did have friends who showed me them when they evaluated them and commented for judges so I’m not perfect at evaluating them :)

His head looks so pretty right now! Nice roundness and very nice ears! I might say I wish his eye was a little bit bigger but they may change a little as he ages.

I want to say he may have a sharper angle to his back so I wish he carried a nicer roundness than he does but he’s also posed lower than he should be so that may be throwing off his top line. I feel like it may just be a flat spot over his hips. He also looks just a little undercut as well. His length and width of bone looks good

For the most part he is a handsome little fellow

Besides nice color and nice looking head so far you can’t evaluate him as he is not posed or in his natural stance so topline shoulders etc can’t be looked at as it is not a true picture of his qualities or faults

And as far as bone not sure how anyone could say it
Looks good considering you can’t see any limbs in the picsso that is misleading best to see his
Legs to see bone

Latest posts

Back