Goku got neutered today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
Today was Goku's big day. He got neutered! This time I was less worried and a lot more relaxed and actually looking forward to this day (I want the spraying to stop;))

He did really well, he is eating and actually laying stretched out.

I can not rave enough about their dr. Dr. Matsuura is the BEST!!! Anyone living is socal and needs a rabbit vet, definitely go to her!

We all love her:inlove::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oh, and whille he was there I had them take a look at his ear wounds from when keoki and him got in a fight. Well when I went back I got a little lecture from the tech. The bites actually pierced his ear and the tech said I was lucky that he didn't get any maggots and I should have brought him since I work there and all. I felt like such a bad bun mom!:baghead Now hopefully his ear will heal right and he'll be back to hoppin in no time

Thanks everyone!!

Goku is doing very well , poor guy, he wants out of his cage so he can play with Mocha:( But soon enough He'll be able to

Bunnydude: I already have posted her on that ;)

bunnydude wrote:
It's great to hear that everything went well. Luckily boys tend to bounce back pretty quick from neuters.

Since you were so pleased with your experience, perhaps you could post a reccomendation of Dr. Matsuura in the California state vet thread: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11590&forum_id=9.

Latest posts

Back