Going vegetarian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i suggest you do research on it.. for you dontknow what to do! and DONT get it from the PETA website! i dont evensupport the celb that are part of PETA :X

If you are a vegetarian it is usual that you justdon't eat meat and fish. Only vegans don't eat dairy or wearleather, etc.

I don't know if you have a Vegetarian Society in the States but we have here and they give you all the information you need.

i understand the concept and stuff but im confused and its like another language to me, should i take vitamin supplements?

vegetarians just dont eat meat, so that would be:

beef, poultry, pork, hotdogs... bacon... bacon bits...hamburgers, chicken nuggets and such...

you pretty much couldn't go to McDonalds or Wendy's anymore, I couldn't live with that lol.

its a risk we all meat eaters take! and i CANTlive without my meat! i rather be healty then have a a good chance ofgetting sick like every year.. esp. in the winter time!

omg! that site is making me laugh! thanks! i've been cranky all morning!

maybe thats why theres been so much cancer andstuff, who knows what s in that meat. and it is true, they do usegrowth hormones, the less time they have the cows the better so theywant them to be old enough to sell quickly. and than humans ingestthat, plus, they do fatten up the cows so they get more $$ for them, sothat justs add more fatt to our diets. i mean its so true, vegitarianshave better imune systems, fruits and vegetablesa would make me so muchhealthier, so would salads, and id buy vegetarian meals

babbitlover wrote:
maybe thats why theres been so much cancer and stuff, who knowswhat s in that meat. and it is true, they do use growth hormones, theless time they have the cows the better so they want them to be oldenough to sell quickly. and than humans ingest that, plus, they dofatten up the cows so they get more $$ for them, so that justs add morefatt to our diets. i mean its so true, vegitarians have better imunesystems, fruits and vegetablesa would make me so much healthier, sowould salads, and id buy vegetarian meals

that is NOT wear Cancer comes from! your only 14! when you are a sophmore in High School you'll understand in Bio!

CANCER IS CAUSE BY EXTRA BLOOD CELLS THAT CAN JUST HAPPEN OUT OF NO WHERE!

thats another reason why i HATE PETA with a passion.. because Peopleare trying to CURE cancer.. and PETA is just letting the animals GO!with out knowing if they cured it or not! thats not right!

No offence, but, I don't think you're getting your information right about how cows are raised.

I have several farmer friends who raise both dairy and meat cows.

And as for vegetarians being healthier... where would you get your iron and such from?

There are certain vitamins that can only be found in meats.

I havea vegan friend who is so pale and skinny because she won't eat anything.

She won't even eat fries because they're cooked in grease from animals(burgers) and she won't eat soup as soups are made with beef or chickenbroth...

She's pretty unhealthy.

ill get iron pills, or ill eat foods high iniron. but the anti biotics and hormones that are from animals must dosomething to our bodies. im actually pretty chubby(putting it in a niceway lol) so maybe this will help me get in better shape, i never eatmeat anyways, just occasional hotdogs, whenever my mom made dinnerswith meat in them, i always got yelled at cause i didnt eat my meat.ive never been a big meat eater

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
No offence, but, I don't think you're getting your information right about how cows are raised.

I have several farmer friends who raise both dairy and meat cows.

And as for vegetarians being healthier... where would you get your iron and such from?

There are certain vitamins that can only be found in meats.

I havea vegan friend who is so pale and skinny because she won't eat anything.

She won't even eat fries because they're cooked in grease from animals(burgers) and she won't eat soup as soups are made with beef or chickenbroth...

She's pretty unhealthy.

i agree with you! Vegans and Vegetarians are Unhealthy.. they are moreprone to getting sick because of their immune system isnt as strong asthe people who eat meat..

If that were the case, then everyone in the world who eats meat would have some weird disease.

And when you stop eating, your body makes up for it by producing its own fat.

A big part of dieting is excercise, you can diet all you want but ifyou don't excercise you're not doing anything for yourself.

babbitlover wrote:
ill get iron pills, or ill eat foods high in iron. but the antibiotics and hormones that are from animals must do something to ourbodies. im actually pretty chubby(putting it in a nice way lol) somaybe this will help me get in better shape, i never eat meat anyways,just occasional hotdogs, whenever my mom made dinners with meat inthem, i always got yelled at cause i didnt eat my meat. ive never beena big meat eater

if your "Chubby" then go Excersie! go on a diet... Jarred who Lostweight on Subway and exercising! he was eating meat there! meat helpsyou get more energy.. which helps you work-out more

it is a known study that vegetarians have a wayless risk of high cholesterol, and heart attacks, and heart problems,and there arteries are more clogged than vegetarians, and if i dont eatmuch meat at all, why does it matter to go off it all togethor, eatlike normal, but just add some more vegetables and fruits.

WOOOW! my grandfater had a Heartattack.. because he wasnt getting what he needed to lower the risk of a heartattack!

ITS ALL BASED ON HOW MUCH YOU TAKE IN! people who eat meat are STRONGER than Vegetarians ESP. Vegans!

along with being a vegetarian imma gonna work outdaily at a club. they have less of a chance of getting heart attacks,but i just hate meat, just thinking about it, its so UCCCKKKYY lookinglol. its just alot of fat

babbitlover wrote:
along with being a vegetarian imma gonna work out daily at aclub. they have less of a chance of getting heart attacks, but i justhate meat, just thinking about it, its so UCCCKKKYY looking lol. itsjust alot of fat

Meat gives you Energy to do that! have you ever seen the esp. of FullHouse when DJ passes out because she was working out too much.. and shewasnt getting enough Iron?!

i eat ALOT of meat.. im still Skinny! (im underweight for my hieght) idrink OJ EVERYDAY! that lower my risk of getting a heart attack! yourbody NEEDS fat! meat contains the energy you need

she got tired cause she didnt eat at all. but inever eat meat, maybe once a month, so i dont get enough energy anywaysthan, if thats the case. im going grocery shoppinwhen my momgets home, so i can get some vegetarian meals, some stuff high in iron,more protein shakes, and lots of fruits and vegetables

I'm done! im getting too stressed out, which iscausing me to have chest pains! just please DONT EVER EVER talk aboutcancer in that way! i have to deal with it from the moment i wake uptill the moment i go to bed! thats one way to get me very upset!

Latest posts

Back