Going vegetarian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbitlover

Reaction score
I went to the PETA websites and saw the clips ofslaughter houses skinning and pig farms, im officially a vegetariannow, im crying, ive never seen anything sooooooo awful, im sick to mystomach, i almost threw up..i cannot eat meat ever again. im so upset,im disgusted, i thought the animals would be dead after the slaughterprocess, but my life goal is to shut all slaughter houses down!

aays sis-

PETA is a little (actuallyA LOT) over exagerated. :?

But that's good for you for wanting to become a vegetarian! If I didn'thave to stop eating chicken I might have become one myself, LOL. But Ican't give that up.

~Nichole

i hate most all meats, and i dont like to eat it,so its no loss to me. im really excited though, i love fruits andveggies and salads.

omg! i cant live without meat! LOL my most favthing to eat is TURKEY! and BBQ Pork! yeah i've seen those things.. andit doesnt bother me because ALOT of that isnt true! i hate PETA with apassion!

eww i dont like any meat except an occasional hotdog. i hate chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. i wouldnt be surprised ifthats what does happen, SHs hire the most scummy people who like to seeand torture animals, if they didnt, they wouldnt have dead animals, thepeople would be too soft to do it, so i wouldnt be surprised if thepeople made sure the animals were in excrusiating pain before theyfinally die. i hate freaking slaughter houses and stuff

im definatly going vegetarian, is it hard to be avegitarian? is it bad for your health? what should i take to supplementthe nutrients that u get from meat. should i talk to my doctor first,mind you that i am only 14

I don't think people do it because they want tosee the animals suffer. People have to have jobs, and earn money tofeed their families.

I don't let a few bad slaughter house videos turn me off from meat.

I've grown up around farms my whole life, and I know they're not all like that.

Meat producers have to follow certain guidelines.

I think PETA finds the grossest videos they can find and try to tell people that everyone does that to their animals.

If everyone listened to their nonsense millions of farmers would be out of their jobs.

It is perfectly healthy as long as you researchit - like anything else! You have to make sure you aregetting all the right vitamins, etc. I turned veggie when Iwas 8 and vegan when I was 15. I can't stress enough howimportant it is to check you are getting all the right nutrients, etc.otherwise you may end up as one of the pale, pasty peoplethatgive us non-meat eaters a bad name!

ive always wanted to become a vegetarian, meatgrosses me out, i dont even go in the meat isle of grocery stores. butcan someone asnwer my questions to the above post.

sorry didnt see ur post. what nutrients do uneed, i drink protein shakes in the morning, and ill make sure to drinkalot of milk, should i take vitamins and stuff

well Meat carries alot of stuff you need! and is hard to get it eles where!

i hope you know what a Vegan is... a Vegan is someone who doesnt likeANYTHING that had to do with Animals goods.. like Clothing, Dairy,etc.. and Vegetarian is a person who wont eat meat.. but still WearsClothing produced by the Animal Hairs..

i've know all of this by a Vegan.. she told me what the differance is.

i dont personally like PETA.. because of what they try to do/havealready did! they are trying to stop testing on animals that could saveLIFES! esp. by Cancer! and im not gonna go on because i am crankytoday.. and talking about Cancer will get me even more cranky! sorry!

babbitlover wrote:
sorry didnt see ur post. what nutrients do u need, i drinkprotein shakes in the morning, and ill make sure to drink alot of milk,should i take vitamins and stuff

true Vegetarians dont drink milk.. or eat any kind of Dariy Products..because they are Agasint ANY kind of "animal Crulety" from that!

no veagans are people who dont eat/drink dairyproducts, im a vegetarian, not a vegan, and i couldnt give up milk,eggs i could, eggs dont settle well with me. The egg thing iunderstand, they chickens are kept in poor conditions, but ive been tomany dairy farms, and they keep them in big pasutres, and big barns,and they have the automatic milkers, i dont see how dairy is abuse?

no i know what i am talking about! i've met manyvegans and vegetarians.. i have a friend who is a Vegetarian... and myfriends and i make fun of her! we will sit there and eat meat in frontof her! its soo fun! LOL

yea, im going to stick with just vegetarian. Should i take any vitamin supplements? i dont want to get sick or anything

Latest posts

Back