Going into the recording studio on saturday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
I guess its best to start from the beginning with this as, most of you won't have a clue what I'm talking about lol.
Basically I am the drummer in a band called Profits For The Damned, we have been rehersing now for about a year I think. The Band constitutes of me on drums, nick my fiancee on lead guitar, my dad on bass and my mum (who gets her paws into everything!) on rhythm guitar. My dad was in a band before back in the 80's called witchfynde and was part of the NWOBHM scene but left after a few years.
Well as I metioned before we have been rehersing for a while now in various venues and finally 3 weeks ago booked ourselves into the recording studio at where we reherse. It's now quickly approaching this saturday and I am absolutly terrified lol!
I think it's because I don't fully know what to expect and you get real scared of making a mistake, like screwing up a fill or catching the drumsticks. We are only recording 3-4 songs but it's really weird to think that you yourself will be on a cd single lol!
I'm just hoping that all goes ok, it's going to be one really tiring weekend!

I think we are planning a vid for next year, it should be great if we can get what we want. I belive photos are next on the agenda, dunno when we are doing them though.
Yeah I love the drums, I don't own a normal kit though, I play electric, just got a new kit the yamaha DT Explorer it's great. It means I can plug mi headphones in and jam at any time without annoying anyone lol

hey all, just a quick note to let you all know that the recording of our first EP is done YAY!!! :bunnydance:
It went really well and we were all very impressed with the final outcome, we will be posting them onto our myspace site tomorrow, I will post a link to it tomorrow. For now, I'm off for some shut eye, it's been a long weekend lol!

Back