Going away ARUGHhhhhhh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well on Tuesday i'm going to Indonesia for a few weeks to visit my sister, i'm so excited and scared !!!!!! I've never flown alone... let alone in a non-english speaking country, i have to change planes in Bali to fly to yogyakarta where my sister is... I'll be fine as long as I dont think about it too much and start freaking myself out:?
Anyhow I'll be back soon and ready to catch up on all the rabbit-goss! I'm going to miss Bangbang and the rest of my animal crew like mad :(
Oh well anyhow...
See you all soon!

Safe journeys!!!

Don't worry about the traveling part.
Let them (the airline people) know that you need some assistance because you don't speak the language. Start with the gate attendants and then the flight hostesses/hosts. They'll make sure you get to where you need to. Don't be afraid to ask!! And keep your streetwise wits about you...you know...stay "frosty" (not aloof...more like confident;)) Act the part and you'll do fine!

A stop in Bali!!!! I'm so jealous.
My stopovers are places like Chicago or Atlanta.....not that there's bad places!

Take LOTS of pics!!!!

Latest posts

Back