God has a new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF any buddy knows of someone who would want ahunting dog or a vermint dog please tell me!!! We may have found a goodfamily in Canada but they have not contacted us back. Well, post later,bye!

bunnylover78642 wrote:
IF any buddy knows of someone who would want a hunting dogor a vermint dog please tell me!!! We may have found a good family inCanada but they have not contacted us back. Well, post later,bye!
Actually, what kind of dog is it? My uncle is in the process of findinga new hunting dog as his old one is now deaf. I think he has his heartset on a pointing Lab though. After he saw my grandpa's Lab point he'swanted one, lol. But if the dog was already trained he might beinterested...

~Nichole

No, the dog is not trained, but he seems to bereally good at catching animals, wild or not. She is a black lab mix. Ihave seen her point, most likley on impulse, but she is not trained todo it. Here is a Picture of her. I suggest not to get her if there isany way she can get to cats, bunnies, and other dogs (that are old andcan not stand up for themselves). She really is a good dog,she needs to work on come a little bit. If you are still interestedemail me at[email protected]Hope that hashelped.
Midnight%20frontal%20view.jpg

Yeah, I figured that. She is not trained to huntbut she is trained to sit, stay, and lay... She just gets distractedreally easily. I also am trying to find a border collie a home. She isstill a puppy, but her family can not keep her anymore because sheattacked their horse for some reason. She is adorable but we can't takeher.

Latest posts

Back