GLEE!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME since she was just a younging, Jezebel allowed me to trance her!

Iam sooooooo happy!! I have been picking her up on a daily basis, shedoesnt squirm or freak out, but doesthe withher little nose-little by little it hasbecome easier andtoday she just looked so content and at peace (hehe should I say herattitude was approachable?) that I scooped her up ever so gently...laidher on her back andshe closed her eyes. It was only for aminutebut thePURE JOY!!!

I would like to take all the credit myself, but have to give it whereit is due. Unfortunately that means some goes to the weather (very veryhot, makes for a bit of a complacent bun) and some goes to Jade (forher hand in "softening up" Mz.Jezebel)

Just thought I would share myhappiness

Cher

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Take the credit...Take theCredit!!

How's Jade doing?

-Carolyn

Thank you sooooooo much Carolyn :) Jade is apower eating monster now...its simply amazing, her change in energy isdelightful! I am very glad I wrote here first and found out what to doabout her! So for that, I thank you all..now I have a rabbit who WONTstop eating, and I love it. In this short period of time, her lil feethave completely healed up, no washer woman looking feet has she. I'mexhausted-but in such a good way.

Signing out now, tiss 8pm Thursday eve in my neck o the woods, have tocall home and then its bun and movie time at home :)

(insert a BIG HUG here)

Cher

Cher wrote:
Thankyou sooooooo much Carolyn :) Jade is a power eating monster now...itssimply amazing, her change in energy is delightful! I am very glad Iwrote here first and found out what to do about her! So for that, Ithank you all..now I have a rabbit who WONT stop eating, and I love it.In this short period of time, her lil feet have completely healed up,no washer woman looking feet has she. I'm exhausted-but in such a goodway.

Cher

Wow! So glad to hear of her awesome recovery :)

Pam

Cher,

Good for you!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!:dude: Jezabelle is such a cutie.

Leigh-Anne

Back