Give me girl rabbit names help !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini lop luva

Reaction score
Hello as some of you know i only got my girlrabbit this week but i have not got a clue what to call her pleasehelp !!!! That is a picture of her as some of you know sheonly has one ear :)

How about Evander (as in Holyfield)? You know the boxer who had a good bite taken from his ear from Tyson?

My husband and I always try to make light of a sad situation....

Your bunny really is a beauty!! The lack of ear only makes her more endearing - gives her some character.

Oh, did she lose her ear from the mom chewing it? You could name her 'Chewie'! :D

She's a very beautiful bunny, very feminine-looking. Let's see...I am trying to think of female-sounding names...

Angel
Fawn
Butterfly
Flower
Chrissie
Sarah

Oh, I looked up some native names and found these:

Ayita: Cherokee name meaning "first to dance."
Kachina: Hopi name meaning "spirit, sacred dancer."
Kanti: Algonquin name meaning "sings."
Lulu: Means "rabbit"
Tansy: Hopi name meaning " name of a flower."
Weeko: Sioux name meaning " pretty."
Yazhi: Navajo name meaning " little one."

:)

I know a one-eared bunny named Uno because ofthe one ear. If you know the word for "one" in otherlanguages, maybe one of them sounds pretty.

I also like Zora (that's my mouse's name), Kasa, Nettie, Alana, Kaia, Kani, Alden, Ida, and Dewbie.

My sister is naming her bunny Amber.

She also considered naming her Lulu.

I think a good name would be Amelia Earhurt (Amelia Eirhart (sp), the woman pilot)

LOL:laugh:

Susan

Irishmist,

That's gotta be the best one yet!! LMAO!!! ROTF!!:blueribbon: I love it!

Hopefully, Mini Lop Lover does not take offense... I think your bun istruly beautiful; I just think teasin' is a form of showing acceptance.(Every member of our family has some cheeky nickname, mine being"Phatface")

Latest posts

Back