Give a big round of applause to...Pudge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My daughter went to the 4-H rabbit club tonight and came home with Pudge. He is named after a character from a book series she is reading. Pudge is a broken black and white mini-lop. The herd now consists of 10 DIFFERENT BREEDS now, Holland Lop, Lionhead, Dutch, Netherland dwarf, Flemish, French Lop, Mini-Rex, Havana, Hotot.

Here are some pictures of Pudge taken tonight when we got home.

Pudgeexplores6-12-08.jpg
Pudgegroomshimself6-12-08.jpg

Pudgelooksatthecamera6-12-08.jpg

PudgePic16-12-08.jpg
Pudgeposesforthecamerafinally6-12-0.jpg

Pudge is absolutely adorable! And I think his name suits him well. I love his pudgey butt in some of the pics.

Wow! 10 breeds?! You're my hero, ha ha!

Awww, he is SO cute! Congratulations on your adorable little boy! More pictures, please! Is he friendly or shy or what?

Adorable! He reminds me slightly of William (although the face is different) :cry2

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Pudge is So cute!! Will your daughter be showing him? I love his head,helooks like a real sweetie.:bunnyheart

4-H is an organization for youth and it has something for just about everyone.Kids can join a 4-H club, go to camp, or take part in a county fair. There are lots of exciting activities, from animals to the outdoors,from cooking and nutrition to science and rocketry. 4-H has a strong agriculturalelement to it.

Pudge is a very friendly little guy and loves to explore.

Pudge's purpose in the herd is be a pet/show rabbit, be spoiled rotten and get as much love as he can handle. My daughter will be showing him.

It is going to be great to watch him grow, his ears drag on the ground when he hops and he almost steps on them.

oh man , Indiana............hhhmmm i wo nder how long it would take me to drive there to get that cutie, better lock the doors :run:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awww, he is SO cute! Congratulations on your adorable little boy! More pictures, please! Is he friendly or shy or what?

He friendly and energetic. When we set him on the couch, he can binky for hours!He often tries to climb up the backrest of the couch. (Pretty ambitious for a little guy that can fit in your two hands!!)

He's also affectionate and loves his petting and snuggling. He already knows that our daughter is *his* special human, and he saves the best stuff for her, lol! Just now she is sitting on the floor by the couch and they are nose to nose. I think he is giving bunny kisses.

He's also fearless. Doesn't mind the dogs or noises, etc. His breeder did a good job of getting him well-socialized! We are laughing right now, cause whenever he tries to groom himself, he roly-poly's over onto his side! Must be that pudgy bottom, ha! He still has some ear control too, which is hilarious in lop-eared breeds! Sometimes he sticks one straight up in the air, like he's putting up his antenna for better reception. :D

We're having a blast with him. Kinda helps take the sting out of losing Mr. S'mores a couple of weeks ago.:cry1: It's nice to have that hole filled up where his cage used to be. :?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
He's really cute! he looks like a "Pudge" too!

Does he have a purpose in your herd?

Just to be adorable!! :nod lol!

Actually, though we've been doing some breeding with our buns (or at least TRYING to do some!), we have only had Flemish litters. We probably won't use Pudge for breeding.

Ahh I like seeing those "just adorable" bunnies! I love show bunnies and baby bunnies, but knowing that a bunny is just loved for being a bunny makes me feel better somehow!

wabbitmom12 wrote:
We're having a blast with him. Kinda helps take the sting out of losing Mr. S'mores a couple of weeks ago.:cry1: It's nice to have that hole filled up where his cage used to be. :?

You know as I've been away from RO for a few datys and then saw this thread I thought "You've been Gotchaed!" by a bun on Mr. Smores behalf or direction! LOL!

Love Pudge! So Handsome and fits right in!!!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear for you guys! :D

Latest posts

Back