Ghost Hunters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out that TAPS (Ghost Hunters) came to my neighbors house last night. They arrived at 8 pm and set up (before she got home at 9:30pm. The daughter was home). My neighbor just told me what happened:

Supposedly (according to the neighbor) there was all kinds of weird activity on their equipment. All of their cell phones went dead. Whatever it was was willing to answer questions (yes or no) by lighting up a red or green light. Supposedly, they got it to move curtains and fireplace tools... doors slammed and the meters indicated that they were recording sounds that they couldn't hear.

When she got home and walked into the house ALL activity stopped... so they asked (what-ever-it-was) if they liked the person that just walked in... and they got a definite "no"... when asked if there was "one or many" they got "many". So they made her stay outside on the porch. LOL!

They would only go into the house in groups of 2 or 3. The highest activity levels centered around the master bedroom (where they all slept!). They got major readings in the back yard too.

Last January, one of the daughters was out on the swings (at 9 pm at night) at she felt like someone "pushed" her really hard off the swing. They had to take her to the hospital, she broke her ankle. When the mother checked the swing, the hooks holding the swing up were melted. (She gave TAPS the hooks to have checked.) Tough to figure out how the hooks got melted in January... the swing set was new the previous September. They asked if who ever pushed the girl was there, and got a yes. (Supposedly, they have all been pushed in the house as well!)

Lots of other stuff went on... but now she has to wait til they "evaluate" all the "data" they collected. Then they will report back to her.

When they left, they STRONGLY suggested she get a proper blessing on the house. (According to the neighbor, she tried a few months ago to get a priest to bless the house, but when the priest walked into the bedroom and he opened the bible, something slapped him really hard across the face (and made a red mark like a handprint!) and he was so shaken, he left...) Shades of the Exorcist!

Jim i have seen that GH show and they got some pretty good results from there. Having lived in philly all my life i am ashamed to say that i have NEVER been there,lol, i am a chicken

i watched hte live feed online, didnt see much of anything but it was wierd to see them go into a room and see them live online,lol

Welcome to all of the Boo-tiful peoples!!!!

GH isdoing an investigation of Mark Twain's house in a few minutes. It a new episode!!
Soooo excited !!!!:bunnydance:

It's on the Sy-Fy Channel.

Me too. Those supposed "teachers" aren't teaching them anything! They just send them out in the field, and then critisize the "students" when they get things wrong!
How about some real teaching, folks??

i love those guys but this show is tanking. They arent teaching anything and critisize everything, this is something that is going to come with time and not something they all knew how to do off the bat. I am going to stick to the original one

JimD wrote:
Welcome to all of the Boo-tiful peoples!!!!

GH isdoing an investigation of Mark Twain's house in a few minutes. It a new episode!!
Soooo excited !!!!:bunnydance:

It's on the Sy-Fy Channel.

Watched it, they didn't get crap! It was funny about Jane and what's his name though, hha.

Next week looks Gooood!!:shock:

Yep, I love this stuff! We have an abandoned state hospital not 20 mins from here. I took my son there last year and he was freaked out. It wasn't even dark yet, haha. There are only the main hospital left and a partial building left.

If you want to check it out online: go to http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8ZvhxdLK2wAXY9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyaWtwNGo5BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0g0NTlfOTI-/SIG=11sa6k2o5/EXP=1259919599/**http%3a//www.prairieghosts.com/barton.html

I know a girl that grew up down the street from it and said she and her brother went into it lots. She said it was weird. They have stuff from operation rooms, uuuugghhh....

It's really a creepy place!

I used to watch ghost hunters, but over the years it's got kinda boring, international was ok but then this new one Ghost Hunters Academy is a total joke! I agree with you how can they learn anything if, they aren't teaching them anything, in the UK you can do a paranormal course which, I am passivly doing, become a investigator and actually learn something, for about £100-200.
The only paranormal shows that I watch now are Ghost Adventures which, is a great show! and Destination Truth, Josh Gates is great and I'm a huge fan of cryptozoology.

Yeah, it's a sort of ghost hunter show. It's been a long time since I've watched Ghost Hunters, so I can't compare the two shows. GL is on Discovery, Tuesday nights after Dirty Jobs.

There was a really creepy episode of GL recently where they were in an antique store.

Latest posts

Back