Getting to know your peers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
You fill it out and let people get to know you.If you have something that should be addedadd it yourself!!If you dont want to answersomething skip it!!

Name: Joscelyn Renee'

Description of you: Short, Dark Hair, Black Eyes, Move all over the place, love animals

How many animals: 6 right now

Animals names or types: Toby and Angel (Cats) Popcorn and Riley (Dogs) Luke and Leo (Rabbits)

Ages of animals: Toby; 3yrs Angel;4yrs Popcorn;2 1/2 yrsRiley; 3 months Luke; 3 months Leo; 1 1/2 yrs.

Hobbies: Riding horses (English style/ hunter jumper), my animals,computer, reading, and maybe one day breeding Mini Rexes again.

*edited for last name

Name: Greta S (I'm just gonna use my initial 'cause my last name's soo long it could reach the moon)

Location: California (it's not as sunny as everyone thinks it is!)

Description: Tall (5'11''), brown hair, hazel eyes, braces currently

Animal census: 33 (22 chickens, 3 cats, 5 goldfish, 2 bunnies, 1 ****atiel, 2 guinea pigs)

Names and ages of animals: too many to list! ;)

Hobbies: Tons! including: 4H, Poultry shows, animal rehabilitation, photography, computer (Linux), internet...

And I am going to put a reminder (as a concernedmember) to pleeeaaase be careful andnot post your personalinformation. This is a PUBLIC forum that everyone on theinternet has access to.

You may feel comfortable telling the people that post regularly yourinfo, but remember that there are over 3000 members with more signingup every day. Something like your full name, age and whereyou live is a lot of information to be giving out to 3000 people youdon't know.

JMO

I agree with HoneyPot. Bunnylover, Ihave taken out your last name. It's not safe to put your fullname on the internet. :)

[suP]Name: Ellie (it's an alias, btw)[/suP]

Description of you: I have two eyes, awesome hair, a nose and ten toes?

How many animals: currently i have around twenty but i'm getting about thirty more

Age: ranges from the unborn of about five days to 13 years

Hobbies: animals, running, riding, school, 4-H, friends, etc.

Favorite color: purple

Favorite Movie: Sword in the Stone

Favorite Theme park ride: Son of Beast in a park in ohio

Least likely to be found where: men's restroom ...LOL

Most likely to be found: in the barn or on the couch or at computer

Current temp. outside: 50 degrees F

Ellie

Name: Lindsay

Description of you: 5'8, Ginger hair, Blue eyes, Love waitressing andanimals. Favourite animals are Tigers, Penguins and RABBITS!:DI want to be a waitress or a driving instructoreventually.

How many animals: 7

Animals names or types: Rosie - Border Collie, Pepper and Dottie -Rabbits, Tiny and Marty - G-pigs, Beauty - Budgie, Tilly-Pony (Welsh Cob)

Ages of animals: Rosie : 2 yrs, Dottie-1 yr, Pepper- 2 yrs, Beauty - 9 yrs, G-pigs - 3/4 yrs, Tilly - 10 yrs.

Hobbies: Cooking, Careing for my animals, Computer, Driving, Reading, and I do volunteer work for my local Kennel Rescue.

:nicethread Happy Paddy Day! :clover:

Name: Vanessa

Description of you: Really short, I have blonde hair, tealeyes.(Basically, run across a norwegian woman..you've run across me.lol)

How many animals: Skippy, that's all I personally have with me.Otherwise, my parents have my cat back home.(Boy, do I miss Sherlock.)

Animals names or types: Skippy, just my little rabbit.(hoping to get asecond rabbit to name him/her Jiffy!!) then Sherlock back home, he's aTabby.(Kitty cat.)

Ages of animals: Skippy is 16 weeks old now. Sherlock is 14 years old.(still runs around like he's a kitten!)

Hobbies: Musician producer, violin/clarinet teacher, music composition, taking care of skippy, and that's about it.

Nessa1487 wrote:
Hobbies: Musician producer, violin/clarinet teacher, music composition, taking care of skippy, and that's about it.
I play the clarinet but I think I am going to quit next yearbecause I dont see a clarinet anywhere in my future and I think it isholding me back from taking classes I am going to need. Especially inCollege. :) But I still do enjoy playing in contest and concert band. Ijust hate marching band!! :D

Marching band?? OH How I would have loved to bein marching band...Was going to try out for drum major but..I nevercould because of having a couple of disorders. Blah.

Greta wrote:
Hmmm... I forgot to mention that I play violin. How dumb of me!
:boohooFor you and Rose!

sas :)and the warren :bunnydance::brownbunny:toastingbuns:bunny24

Name:Jenn

Description of you: Short, dark brown hair, and brown eyes.

How many animals: 5

Animals names or types: 2 Cats (Meeko and Tigger), Dog (Payton), Wrigley (Rabbit), Antsy (Turtle)

Ages of animals: Meeko (10 years), Tigger (6 years), Payton, (5 years), Wrigley (1.5 years), Antsy (17 years)

Hobbies: Animals, Web Design, Having fun, Shopping, and Sleeping

[suP]Name: Caitlin

[/suP]Age: 15

Description of you: Hmmm...Brown Hair, blue eyes, 5'9" (around there), need I say more??? lol.

How many animals: 10 right now, but hopefully soon I'll be adopting a bunny! yay me!

Age: Youngest is about 5-6 years, and the oldest is about 20.

Hobbies:4H, FFA, ECP, Horse Club,Art Club, HorseRiding (western, I'm getting into roping), Rabbits!(naturally!),computers, & reading (yes, yes, I'm a nerd.).

Favorite color: Blue/Black

Favorite Movie: I'm not sure. I really like "10 Things I Hate About You" & "A Walk To Remember" though.

Favorite Theme park ride: Hmmm, idk, the G-Force maybe? Not too big on rides.

Least likely to be found where: idk. I kinda show up everywhere and nowhere at all.

Most likely to be found: In my room decorating my door :)

Current temp. outside: 40 degrees F

Name: Val

Description of you: 5ft 3”.. Green eyes,medium length black hair.

How many animals: 5 bunnies.

Animals names or types: Lilly Pink (Netherland Dwarf) Larsson (mixedNetherland and Rex) Winky (mixed Netherland and Rex) Woowoo(mixed Netherland and Rex) and Pickle (Mini Lop).

Ages of animals: Lilly Pink is six years old and mama to all but Pickle bunny. Pickle is a year old.

Hobbies: My bunnies, playing Tomb Raider, listening to music and messing with PC’s.

Name: Amanda

Description of you: Blonde Hair, tall, green eyes, long hair

How many animals: 14

Animals names or types: Busta= Parakeet, Nakia and Cammie= LeopardGeckos, Cinnamen= Rabbit, Mara and TI= Fancy Goldfish, Pretty Ricky=Betta, lil jon=Pleco, 5 African Chiclds, English SpringerSpaniel= Brittney

Ages of animals: Busta=7, Nakia=1, Cammie=6 months, Cinnamen= 1, fish=??, Britt=6

Hobbies: singing, writing poems/songs, tkaign care of my pets, and waiting around till 10ish for my boyfriend to call me, lol

Name: Anneliese

Description of you: Curly brown hair, blue eyes, average weight and height, pierced ears

How many animals: One

Animals names or types: Rabbit ~ Prince Snowy Joey

Ages of animals: 3 years and nearly 4 months

Hobbies: internet, graphic designing, reading, looking after bunny, music, friends, writing

Name: Michele Lee *no last name :)*

Description of you: animals / brown hair blonde highlights / blue eyes.

How many animals: 1 bunny, 1 cat, 2 horses right now.. more rabbits are coming =)

Animals names or types: Dutch rabbit - Princess. Black & whitecat - Oreo. Quarter horse - Apache Blue Ghost. Quarter pony - DocsMidnite Star

Ages of animals: Princess = 1 year?.; Oreo= 5 or 6 yrs.; 'Bloo' = 1 year. 'Star' = 5 years

Hobbies: Horses, computer, rabbits.

Name: Eve

Description of you: Short, blonde hair, blue-green eyes

How many animals: 3

Animals names or types: Rodney (Rabbit), Layla (Rabbit), Casper (Dog)

Ages of animals: Rodney - 6 months, Layla - Unknown, but looks young, Casper - 10 years

Hobbies: Caring for my animal family, listening to music (classic rock), art, photography.

Latest posts

Back