Getting the word on easter before hand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind. :)

I just made a post on Craiglist. And I plan on making some more in other areas of my State. I'm also going to take some posters from those websites and hang them up at my local vets, grocery stores and community centers.

:)!! I'm so happy, because I just found another post on CL about discouraging the sale of Easter Bunnies! :) http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pet/1067693732.html

Emily

I'll post up my craigslist adds and ideas for flyers when I get my new computer this week. I was also thinking of getting another rabbit the week after Easter when all the adds go up on craigslist about selling their rabbit. :twitch:

I tell anyone I can about how bad it is to buy a bunny for Easter.
The shelter here already has about 20 rabbits. We start going down and then more come in. :( If people are serious about a bunny, come to the shelter! We have rabbits that have never known any life but the shelter life past like 8 weeks (babies that were born there and fostered till they were old enough to go back). Our small critters room is getting packed!

Latest posts

Back