Getting spayed next Wednesday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country-Girl

Reaction score
& can I say Thank God!! She has just been driving me NUTSS! She non-stop pees in every corner poops everywhere and to be a little brat pees an inch outside her litterbox... I really hope the peeing subsides or else I will have a huge fit! Hormones no more as of next Wednesday 6/18!
Let me know what happened to your bun when you brought them home after the surgery and when the hormones finally settled down! :)

Ok so be calm.... but my bun was ANGRY for several weeks afterward. Her sweet, loving bunny nature went away for awhile :-( She did stop "spraying" us and peeing everywhere, which was good. And litter box use for poops was better. But she attacked when you went into her living area, wouldn't come when called anymore. Slowly, things got better. THat was a year ago, and she has settled down. She is still not as outwardly affectionate as she was before, but she is if you spend quiet time with her on the bed. She still scatters poops instead of litter box for all of them- vet says that is marking to find a friend. Dimi is still a solo rabbit.

Yes, some rabbits seem to hold a grudge after their surgery, and some don't. But the peeing should improve :D

Latest posts

Back