Getting sick of baby bun pics, don't bother looking!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
When the babies are done growing I think it willbe awesome to be able to look back at the difference from one day toanother! So here are three more pics of Fergi's little one's. I triedto number their ears but it was really hard, they are so little andthey squirm around a ton. Their ears turned into a mess:?, at leastthey all have different markings on their ears so it is a little easierto tell who is who.

47b4cf38b3127cce9b976906b81d00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf38b3127cce9b976902b81900000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf38b3127cce9b976911393a00000016108QZMXDho5bG

A couple more days and they should start to open their eyes!! I'm so excited!

Fergi's mom

No one could ever get sick of baby bunny pictures!

But I do have to make a point on something. We all say they arecute and adorable but think about this for one moment, ifit was a full grown rabbit that looked like that, would you still thinkit was so cute? I mean yes I'm sure we all would, but not as cute asthe bunnies we have! Personally I think they're the cutest when theyhave all the hair and are jumping around and are basically the minitureversions of the older bunnies, lol. I think that's about 2 weeks old.

And boy, are all these baby pictures making me think back the the firsttime I held baby Spice and the first time I brought homeMochaand he was all mine. I'm so thankful to this day that my friend gave methe pick of the litter and I got Mocha, the oddball. I love hispersonality!

Fergi,

It's such a great education to see how fast they're growing each day. It seems that they double their size each day.

I enjoy watching them grow, you're taking great pictures of them.

Thanks for allowing us to be part of their lives.

-Carolyn

It's fun to see the daily progression! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Pam

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
No one could ever get sick of baby bunny pictures!

But I do have to make a point on something. We all say they arecute and adorable but think about this for one moment, ifit was a full grown rabbit that looked like that, would you still thinkit was so cute? I mean yes I'm sure we all would, but not as cute asthe bunnies we have! Personally I think they're the cutest when theyhave all the hair and are jumping around and are basically the minitureversions of the older bunnies, lol. I think that's about 2 weeks old.

Yeah I agree.

I love to show off my kits, and Fergi and Benalso of course! I hope in the future to design a Web page about thedifferent stages the kits go through. I couldn't find anything on theWeb really about kits and their growth, I like to see what they looklike day to day. When I was pregnant with my children I loved to lookat the ultrasound pictures of different ages and stages.

Thanks for all the nice comments,

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back