Getting Held Up On Finishing This Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I worked on puttingSebastian's wire cage together yesterday. I'm overwhelmed with how bigit is! It takes half the room that my dinning room table used too!:shock:My husband asked me which kid I was going to make moveout! We went last night to find the things I needed for the inside ofit. I didn't find what I was looking for, so I plan to go again today.I was cutting off the ends of zip ties and fine tuning things thismorning and he just could not leave me alone! He had to be in therenudging things around, chin rubbing everything, pooing all over to markhis territory (he is litter-box trained). I don't have the floor in itor on the two lounging levels but he was hopping onto them too! Ifinally put some of his towels on them so his feet wouldn't fallthrough. Then he had to dig his towels because I didn't do it right! Itwas so funny! I took some photos because the look on his face as I"interrupted" was so cute! He loves that I gave him the Penthouse View- right next to the bay window, so he can look out over the back yard.These photos are when he was on his top level.

Raspberry

Bunny butt! Digging his towel. You cankind of see what kind of view he will have from his toplevel!

clr48

Still very busy digging and not realizing Mom has the camera out!

clr7s

Oh, Wow! Had to stop in mid-dig! Just realizedhecan see all of hisKingdom!
What a life!

clr86

This takes some serious meditation and reflection time!

clr90

Excuse me? Did you need something? I'm having some personal time here...

clr9v

No, seriously lady...get out of my face with the camera...

clraa

What a beautiful new home your luckySebastian is going to have! The view is one people would pay for! I amsure he is really looking forward to moving into his new home which isevident by the pics! The pictures are absolutely adorable!

Good luck with the rest of the "construction" process!

Fergi's mom

Oh wow! What a cage that is. A cage and a halfactually. He is one lucky bun bun. And not a bit spoiled, no no no,what a silly thought that is!

I can't wait to see it finished. Now I want to make one!

Hehehe, that Sebastian has his mommy wrappedaround his little finger (sorry, paw). First, he gets to stay inside,then he gets a luxury bunny pad, and then he gets the Best view intown. behind that 'butter wouldn't melt' exterior is acunning and very clever little mind ;)- Jan

AnnaS wrote:
hehe,He is so cute. But why does he look pink? Or is it just myscreen?
It's probably the lightingbecause I was taking photos against the window. I couldn't reallyadjust the color and brightness like I normally do in my graphicsprogram because it would wash out the view in thebackground...

Thank you for these, Raspberry Swirl. The pictures are adorable, andthe captions go perfectly with what he would've been thinking anddoing. Meditation. Too Cute!

The view is gorgeous he has and you can tell the cage is huge.

As per usual, you and Sebastian melted me again. What a great pair you two are.

:)

-Carolyn

He is such a cutie and his cage is great. Sebastian's little face gets an "awww" out of me every time.

cute pics!!! I want a cage like that for mine.Maybe i will tell my husband all i want for xmas is a new bunny condofor my bunnies.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back