Getting another rabbit :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
So.....I am getting another rabbit! I think this will be my last one, but I guess I can never really be too sure. I know that I will need to rent out the apartment next door because I am running out of room....lol

I believe he is a Mini Rex. All I know is the person that got him does not want him and was going to give him back to the pet store. Soooooo I said that I would take him because he is now older and I was scared he would end up in a shelter or become an "Easter bunny."

I should have him by this weekend.....he is already neutered (which is a BIG plus) and I plan on binding him with my other Mini Rex. :)

As soon as I have him, I will post the pics! :)

Awwwwh Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait to see him! Have you thought of a name for him?

Well i believe his name is Bruce, but the person that has him....only has had him for a month or so. i might change his name. I will have to see what he looks like.....

he is either brown or black. i don't have too many details yet.

:D Congrats for doing such a great thing!

Please post pics of your bunnies when you can - would love to see them.

Well I just got the rabbit. He is about 6 months old, so he is still young and he seems to be a mix of a mini rex and a dwarf. he is all black and has the EXACT attutude of the rabbit that I had that passed away a few months ago.

Since I am at work....I will post pictures as soon as I get home tonight.

Here is Bruce!!! He is one amazing rabbit.....he likes to be on his leash and sit in a bag when i am out going places. He went with me to take my baby Mini Lops to the Vet. and he sat there on my lap the whole time. He LOVES car rides and likes to sit up and look out the window.

He also is a BIG LOVER of craisins!
IMG00078.jpg

While at the Vet. last night.....she looked at him. I think he is a dwarf mix of some kind. He is about 6 months old and he has soft Rex like fur but its longer like the dwarf fur.

I always try to keep their names. I have been calling him Bruce for 3 days now.....so I guess that is going to be it. I seem to think he might know his name by now.....but who really knows. Either way, he is very cute. I am still not totally sure what breed he is.

Ok he looks like my Connor who is a polish bun. Connor's middle name is Grayson as in Dick Grayson the first Robin partner of Batman aka Bruce Wayne.:biggrin2:

Congrats

Gorgeous rabbit and how kind of you to add him to your group - give him a pat from me!

Denise

Ok after a lot of looking at pictures, I do believe he is a Polish rabbit!

He is quite the little character for a rabbit that is only 2 pounds! He is the smallest rabbit I have right now.

This is Connor...

100_4140.jpg

awwe they look alike. I ruled out him being a dwarf when I found out he was ove 6 months and still that small. So Polish rabbit he is!

Dia wrote:
awwe they look alike. I ruled out him being a dwarf when I found out he was ove 6 months and still that small. So Polish rabbit he is!
Polish is a type of dwarf bun.

Dia wrote:
I still have a lot to learn about the rabbit world. :)

Dwarfs for show run to about 3lbs I think but sometimes a bun can be born and not have the dwarfing gene so size will be bigger.

Latest posts

Back