Getting a new baby girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayna345

Reaction score
I'll be getting a new baby girl in 3 weeks, another Lionhead :biggrin: her name is going to be Tear, I haven't seen her yet but I can't wait to get her and I will be posting pictures when I do get her. I'll also be breeding Bam-Bam and Tear eventually, not for 4-6 months as Bam-Bam is going to be 15 weeks tomorrow and Tear will only be 8 weeks when I get her in 3 weeks, and of course this all depends on how well they bond if at all, in the mean time I will be doing all the research I can and taking any advice :biggrin: as this is my first time breeding I'd love stories of how it went for others with their first time breeding and anything I should know. Of course I'm not just doing this off a whim because I think it'd be fun I'm very serious about it and being attentive of all the bunnies health and happiness involved, it's just something I've always wanted to do and now that I have the chance I will do the best I can.

Also this is of course not the only reason I am getting Tear but Tear is the only reason I am breeding, a breeder contacting me from one of my ads that I posted saying I was looking for a bunny when I was looking for Bam-Bam and told me he had baby Lionheads ready in 3 weeks and I just couldn't say no! So since I was thinking about breeding Bam-Bam one day I figured I'd ask him for a little girl :)

Any advice on bonding bunnies and breeding is welcome! Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back