Gettin marrried? Need some advice from other husbunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMommaD

Reaction score
So I'm starting to get curious... Mommy has been talking to dad alot lately about how I should really get married? :?
After more spying I found out she was talking about get another BUNNY to come LIVE here!! LIKE... A... GIRL... :shock:

Dad is nervous and isn't sure yet, but mom thinks it would be good for me...

RRRRR THEY CRAZY?????? I doont know what to do wif a GIRL!!!!

And where will they Going to put her? Surely not in MY house? *gulp* what if she don't like me.... And steals my food... Or takes my favoooritee sleeping spot... What if she doesn't like my snuggle buddy Charlie... He's really a cozy dog...

I'm so nervous about all this talk of a wife... I've never lived with a woman before...

Any other husbuns have any advice for me? :lookaround

Dont worry, having a bunwife is wonderful! Yous don mind sharing you howse at all and eben de noms! I knows, I didn tink it was possible eifer, but I wubs my Becksy so much I woudnt know whats to do wif out her. She wabs sick and I laid by her side washing her face until she gots better. It fewt so good to run once I knewd she be ok.

Tell your mommy and daddy to let yous go on dates. Dat way yous can pick out you new wife! You don want one datsmells funny or says mean finks to you.

-Gary

Houdini here. I has had two bunwifes. I lub dem so much! When my firs bunwife got sick I tooked good care of her, but she did not make it. Mommy tried so hard wif da V-E-T, but Cindarella became an angel. I was sooooooo sad. I didnt want no noms or nuffin. Den I went on dates. I didnt like Pepper, I bited at her because she was rude. I met her sister Sophie and it was luv at first sniff! We snuggle all day long now. She is a big girl, but I wuvs her muchly. We likes to play chase awound de house.

I like to pway wif de cat, but its not de same as habing a bunwife. We lay and tell jokes dat only over bunnies get. She also keeps da fur behind my ears from getting tangled. I hates it when mommy has to comb it out. Much better to hab Sophie give me kisses.

Good luck wif de bunwife!

-Houdini

Thank you Gary and Houdini!

I'm glad to know some out there enjoy having a wife... I'm not sure, but it might be nice to have some to groom that will groom me back! My stuffed friend is quite selfish and just its there letting me do all the grooming...

So if I date and don't like her I should just bite? I've never bitten anyone before... Maybe I'll thump or charge... Those I'm good at ;)
I guess we'll see what happens...

No, don't bite; I'm not sure about charging; thumping is the best choice. And your friend doesn't have to be a wife. She could be a sister, or you could find someone to be a brother. Either one can groom you. Just find someone nice.

Latest posts

Back