Get Well Soon, Danielle.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Dear Danielle,

So sorry to hear about your acute case of appendicitis.

Please take it slow.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Greetings Folks,

Some of you don't know Danielle, but she is the creator and provider ofthis forum. Without her devotion to rabbit care and people 'getting itright', we never would've met.

Danielle's in the hospital now and hoping to be home for Christmas. Oneof her worries is that she won't be able to climb the stairs and willbe late in getting the 2005 Calendar done as well as theJanuary/February issue may be late. (I think we can handle it, don'tyou?)

So bring on the pictures and the Get Well Wishes, Folks. :)

This one's for Danielle

-Carolyn

Oh Dear! So sorry to hear you are in the hospital!

Hope you make it home for christmas!

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts!

Melissa, Guienvere and Gir

Oh, bless your heart!

We'll be sending prayers up for you, Danielle.

Get well soon!

Love,

BunnyMommy and Sherman

Oh no!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers Danielle and I'll be wishing for you to be home for Christmas.

I for one would like to also thank you for this wonderful board, I'd belost without the knowledge and guidance of other members.

Thanks and get well soon.

I am so glad the information got to you Carolyn.

NO WORRIES on the Calendar. There are more important things to consider here!

~&~&~&~&~

Dear Danielle,

Darn thatmean little organ! I've heard that is a nasty illness for an adult! :(

Bo and I wish you a very speedy and complete recovery! We will be herewhen you are all better and feel you can make the calendar.

As sick as you are, I think it's so sweet for you to have thought ofus. Oops,I hope that didn't hurt your tummy!

Don't sweat the small things, like the calendarand the magazine, Danielle! We are quite a patientbunch. Just get yourself well, andquickly. We are certainly pulling and praying foryou from here.

Hope you do make it home for Christmas.

Buck

Sebastian, His Little Girl and I wish you the speediest of recoveries!

RaspberrySwirl

strollerbunny.jpg

ok Carolyn, you are right, I do not knowDanielle, but wish her a SPEEDY and uneventful recovery. Iamthankful for Danielle even though I have not had the pleasure of"meeting" her because this forum and the friendly people here havehelped me a great deal, especially in the last few days with Blossom!All of you guys are great! Tracy

Rex and Peanut thank you for all the marvelousknowledge you've given their mommy access to, and for creating thiswonderful place where she can meet other bunny parents :D

GetWellSoon.jpg

Danielle, sorry to hear that you are unwell,especially at this time of year - what a real bummer. I join witheveryone in Thanking you for giving us this wonderful place to meet andget help, and wish you a speedy recovery, Jan, Pernod and Perry

PPkissmini

Greetings Danielle!

Thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into the forum....and don't worry...it's in good hands for now.

You just take care of yourself and have a speedy recovery.

Jim

Hope your recovery is as swift as can be.Remember to not over-do so you heal quicker. Thank God for you and yourcreation of this forum. So many people would be so lost without it, youhave saved a lot of Bun's lives, thank you so much.

Get Well Soon,

Fergi's mom and the whole bun family!

Latest posts

Back