Get to know the people here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunn_mother

Reaction score
I wanted to know more about the people here so I thought of an idea where you just say stuff about yourself and your rabbit, very simple haha, I love hearing about bunnies 😍

Well, my name is Nuage (not my real name, I'm not going to share it) and I have one rabbit named Oreo. I am in grade school, and my favorite class in my extra Spanish class. I go back to in person school on Wednesday. I want a long hair syrian hamster, but that will be in the far away future! I love My bunny's favorite toy is the 101 Rabbits Just Carrots Fling! She also love paper bags filled with hay and treats! One of Oreo's favorite foods is oat hay! She has a YouTube channel, called Oreo The Bunny! I hope to see you around!

Thats cute! I will go ahead and share about me. I am also in grade school tho I'm going to stay pulled out until it's safe. My nickname and my name on my socials is judi, I have 1 bunny named Mr butters hopefully I will soon have a second one. He loves to chew leaves and boxes as well as my clothes and chargers, (even tho he is not supposed to) 🙄 he is outgoing and brave. Example: when I vacuum my rugs he runs up to it as if to scare it away then when I turn it off he chins it lol. He also loves to binky all the time. Bananas are his FAVORITE thing ever.

Copying @Nuage’s format - lol sorry!
My name is Malaya-Skye (I generally just go by Malaya). I have two rabbits, Apollo (who I’ve had for a year this month) and Athena (who I got in the middle of September)! I’m on my third year of secondary school - I’m 13, and my favourite class is English Literature. I’m homeschooled and have been since I was 6. I want a German shepherd, but I’d spring for any breed of dog, I’m not too fussy. My mum says we can probably get one in 2021. I do already have a dog, called Zeus but I don’t see him much. I buy everything for my rabbits myself and pay half my rabbits vet bills (my mum pays the other half). My rabbits don’t play with a lot of toys, although I’ve bought them tons! My dog, likes stuffed toys 🧸 though.

Attachments

• 91861193-7A6C-4E4E-A782-4A8B6C08BC7B.jpeg
    91861193-7A6C-4E4E-A782-4A8B6C08BC7B.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1
  • D6FB9B38-2124-4B93-B070-4982749C5861.jpeg
    D6FB9B38-2124-4B93-B070-4982749C5861.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 1
That's cool! Im also 13 but I accedentally put 16 on the sign in 😅 I have 3 cats 1 dog and a rabbit who is completely mine my brother fell in love and wants him to have a friend so he may get one sometime next year!

I also stole Nuage's format 😂

My name is Mariam and I am from Tennesee. I have one rabbit who is a Mini Rex mix named Theo. I am 14 and a freshman in high school. I am homeschooled and have been my whole life. I do online classes and go to a homeschool tutorial on Tuesdays. I want another rabbit, a red husky, an African Grey parrot, and a horse! Theo's favorite toys are Rosewood Naturals Trio of Fun Balls and seagrass mats. I have a handful of odd jobs so I make just enough for Theo every month since I buy all of his stuff (along with keeping up the emergency fund).

My bunny's favorite toy is the 101 Rabbits Just Carrots Fling!
This is random, but I have figured out how to make these! But, I'm not going to share how to make them...

Copying @Nuage’s format - lol sorry!
My name is Malaya-Skye (I generally just go by Malaya). I have two rabbits, Apollo (who I’ve had for a year this month) and Athena (who I got in the middle of September)! I’m on my third year of secondary school - I’m 13, and my favourite class is English Literature. I’m homeschooled and have been since I was 6. I want a German shepherd, but I’d spring for any breed of dog, I’m not too fussy. My mum says we can probably get one in 2021. I do already have a dog, called Zeus but I don’t see him much. I buy everything for my rabbits myself and pay half my rabbits vet bills (my mum pays the other half). My rabbits don’t play with a lot of toys, although I’ve bought them tons! My dog, likes stuffed toys 🧸 though.
Zeus is SO big now!!!😍

Stole the format 😆
My name is Julie I’m from Texas. I have one female, Mini Rex rabbit.
I am 14 in Middle School. I am now home schooled.
Lucas’s favorite toy is willow balls and herbs scattered around.
Going to eventually get my bun a friend. And I have a twin brother.

Hey guys, my name is Ellie, but I go as my nickname Mac on here. I'm 22 and a college student studying Archaeology and Biology (less than a year to go!) I love school and research, so I'm hoping to pursue either graduate studies or medical school once I'm finished. I also work as a substitute teacher now, a new position on the already very long list of strange jobs I've had.
I am the proud rabbit companion to Willa and Foxwell (named after a beloved author and wacky archaeologist, although I will admit to the X-files influence in Fox's name as well) Today marks one year with Fox, which was celebrated with some carrots. In following the format, I think I've got plenty of pets for the foreseeable future. While rabbits aren't hard to take to medical school, I think they'd miss me if I was gone on digs too often. Luckily, I co-bunny with my twin sister and we have an agreement that one of us will always make sure the buns are well-loved, where ever we go.

Hey everyone, my name is Linnéa. I’m 23 and study for pharmaceutist, so I go to the university reading my last year until I take a break for a year. I will later read the last two years for my master and specialization because I want to become a clinical pharmacist. But I totally need a break to work and set up my own place 😊

I’m the owner of a trio of bunnies: Odin, Toste and Embla. They aren’t bonded but I’ll try to fix the bonding later when Embla is spayed. Then I will see which boy she will like more, but the plan is with Odin.

We can start with the breed of my bunnies, Odin is a netherland dwarf, Toste a holland lop mix and Embla a Belgian hare. The name of my bunnies is related to nordic mythology.

All my bunnies have different personality the boys is easy to handle and totally cuddly bunnies. Embla is still new, so haven’t trained her yet but she’s totally a daredevil compared with my boys. While Toste is the most skittish and Odin love being in the center among people.
4D077AA1-4DD8-4BDD-AC00-7B98AE62B95E.jpeg
5CB8F683-E563-4A1D-98D0-73BBE052D9F5.jpeg

Hello! I go by the name Catlyn, i'm a second-year vocational school student as a chef.
I have two bunny boys:
Storm (8 months pure french lop, broken gold-tipped steel colour)20200917_123004.jpg
Lümi (9 months lop x rabbit mix, broken white/black colour)1596550575439622195899523293015.jpg
Both are neutered and had a looong bonding journey only to fall apart for territory disputes after moving. I'll have to see if they'll ever bond again.
20201011_205253.jpg
Lümi's fave toys are literally anything paper, Storm fancies anything tossable and diggable, including his foam mat flooring.

Attachments

• 20200917_123004.jpg
    20200917_123004.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200614_204104.jpg
    20200614_204104.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200811_191348.jpg
    20200811_191348.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1596550575439622195899523293015.jpg
    1596550575439622195899523293015.jpg