Get on your nerves Pets? Post here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
My kitties name is Mikko. He is fat. All's hedoes is sleep,eat,drink and MEYOW. He gets on my nerve. He meyows butthe vet told us only feed him 3 times a day. But he gets on my nerve!Any other pets get on your nerve? post here!!!

I have a dog who gets on my nerves sometimes.She is really a good dog, and we've had her for more than eleven years,but she has never been trained, and sometimes she can get a little bitannoying.

Our cat:shock:. She always wants outon the enclosed porch, it's cold now and I like to keep the door barelyopen for fresh air and she goes out or comes in everytime I move it,and her big but opens it further than I'd like. She reachesinto Angel's cage and bats her on the head. She gets up onthe dishwasher and we have a mini stereo on it, I can always tell whenshe's been on it b/c the cd door will be open. She gets up onthe computer stand to get to the window and walked on my brand newprinter. Uuuhhggg. She's a pain in the bootie.:)

My sister's dog! As cute as she is, she can be areal pain in the rear. No manners at all, not taught to behaveproperly. She jumps all over me every time I see her and doesn'tstop....which can lead to snags in clothing and scratches on skin ifit's summertime. She has to be kept away from the cats and bunnies ifshe's here, or she will antagonize them to no end. She steals food,even right in front of you. I once was making Thanksgiving dinner formy family (had a small get-together) and she had come over too. I wasin the kitchen serving the food onto the plates...turned around afterputting two of the plates on the table, and there was Lassie - standingon the table and wolfing down the turkey that was on them. :mad: Drivesme nuts that she's never really been disciplined...:?

My dog is kinda a pain. Se likes throw up to getout of stuff. Like if you go to brush her teath she sees the tootbrushand throws up. Same with walking her in the cold when she has to warebooties she throws up. And going to the vet throws up in the parkinglt. It is because as soon as she spits up even alittle my parents goand make a huge fuss over her and dont make her do anything. She haslearned to be a big faker.:X

Lately, my dog, Casey is doing something thatbothers me. He's so smart though (and cute) that it's hard toget mad at him.

He normally sleeps in my daughter's room. He hasn't beenallowed in my bedroom because I have allergies and get stuffed upeasily.

He's been sneaking into our bedroom after my husband and I fallasleep. He knows he's not supposed to be in there, so when myalarm clock goes off, he sneaks back to my daughter's room.He knows I hit the snooze and don't get up right away.

He never comes in there when we're awake, but I hear his tags jinglingin the middle of the night when he comes in. I'm usually too"out of it" to wake up and make him leave. This morning whenthe alarm clock went off, I heard him yawn, then he jingled away to theother room.

My fiance's mom's cats:mad:.

They ALWAYS dash for our room to sit on top of the mouse tank or jump in with the buns.

I dislike cats, very much.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

ARUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bangbang made me SO angry tonight she was being such a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent time with my neighbours dog tonight, as my sister ishousesitting for them. I came home brought Bangbang inside and she BITME! she has NEVER bitten me before EVER! She did itwithmalice! Then she kept going places she knows she's not allowed, I wouldsay Bangbang NO, and she'd turn around look at me evilly and runoff!!!!!!!!!!
After 40mins of her acting like a spoil, tantrum throwing BRAT! She was banished to bed for the night!:mad:

Latest posts

Back