German coursework..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Before I do the news today I need to finish this German paragraph which is for tomorrow.
I'm not sure why I picked German because I'm crap at it but I need a bit of help with the word order of this sentence...

German speakers, what does this sentence say?
Das Rennen war fantastisch und wir hatte war SpaB.

Does it make sense? :shock:

Sorry & Thanks! :D

according to my translator Das Rennen war fantastisch und wir hatte war SpaB is the race was fantastic and we had was joke :? and His race was early and we were all excited' is Sein Rennen war früh und wir wurden alle aufgeregt in german again according to the translator.

Yeah translators mess it up... their never right - thats how the teachers can tell you've translated it haha.. :|

and the capital B is not really a capital B its that wierd thing that looks like a B lol

lol yeah I know I did german too in school but as they seem to change it every year it's a hard language to learn, i reckon my dictionary is outdated now unless, you can find a online german dictionary

Das Rennen war fantastisch und wir hatte war SpaB.

The second bit of the sentence is a bit garbled but if you wanted to say : The race was fantastic and we had fun.

It should be: Das Rennen war fantastisch und hat Spass gemacht (if you participated in it)
I have no sharp s on my keyboard so yoy'll have to substitute the double s for sharp s

Becca wrote:
and how do you say 'His race was early and we were all excited'

:|
Sein Rennen war frueh und wir waren alle aufgeregt.

ue replaces Umlaut

Latest posts

Back