Genaral

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for a bank, doing commercial loans.

At home, I'm a mom and pet slave. Every time my husband wantsanother child, I just go get another animal and he shuts up for awhile. We have two dogs and two bunnies.

Laura

Well, I was born in Peterborough Ontario, then wemoved to the country, then back to Peterborough, then to the countryagain, then I moved to Toronto, then back home to the country, then wemoved back into Peterborough, then I moved back to Toronto, lol.

I currently a baker at Tim Hortons, I really can't stand it, but, I have to make money somehow.

I graduated from Pampered Paws Grooming Academy in October, and am still trying to find a job.

I have 3 rabbits, Peppy was my first rabbit, when I moved home Icouldn't take him, and I cried a lot, so my mom got me Maggie, then Imoved back to Toronto but couldn't take Maggie but still hadPeppy...and recently I got Samson, who is a troublesome bun, but everso cute!

My boyfriend owns his own webhosting company, which he is still tryingreally hard to get running better so he can make enough for both of us.Right now he does what he can, ie, he buys our groceries, pays thebills, and we split on the rent, which in total is $1800 and I don'teven make that much in a month lol. So life is tough but, I'm startingto learn, its pretty much that way for everyone.

My favourite color is pink... pretty much everything I own is pink. :p

Am I saying too much now? lol sorry I'm such a yappy person :D

-Michelle

Nichole,

I see you are from Mountain Home. My brother lived there fora little while. It is absolutely gorgeous, especially in thefall.

I need to take a drive over there again some time.

Laura

I work as a programmer, but someday I would loveto stay home with kids and bunnies and dogs. I am not sure thats itwill ever be financially possible.

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
My favourite color is pink... pretty much everything I own is pink. :p
ME TOO! Michelle! I love the color pink :)

My daughter gets so mad cause I try to get her to wear pink a lot LOL!

hehe I used to be that way, I was such a tomboyuntil I was about 17 or 18, then I started getting girly, which made mymom very happy! lol.

I own 3 types of things : things that are pink, things that are dolphin oriented, and things that are Winnie the Pooh :p

*nepo* wrote:
I don't have a job lol, I'm too young.But I use to live in Long Island too :)
I cannot believe you're only 12. I need to see a picture to prove it.

I'm a full-time college student and currentlydon't have a job. I'm a rabbit breeder so that keeps one busy. I'mnormally found on my weekends at rabbit shows and every second Tuesdayof the month working on my secretary work for 4-H. I am the taxi for mybrother and his friends. Man, I can't wait till he gets his license..wait I can because I want to be able to remain on the roadways! Oh, Iwork at my grandparents TV/Movie Rental store whenever they need me asa clerk/secretary/cleaner/decorator/cashier/organizer. I'm currentlyworkin' hard on the organizing part LOL! It's hard to tellmen how to keep paper work organized and it stay that way for more thena day!

Otherwise, I don't do much LOL!

I'm a technical designer for a childrenswearcompany in NYC doing girls 4-16 sportswear, girls & boys outerwearand boys swim trunks. I takes the designer's sketches and tell thefactories how to make them. Then I do fittings when the samples come in.

I like my job, but I would love to be a patternmaker because that'swhere the real $$ is. Unfortunately most of that is done overseas atthe factories. Although when you see some of the crummy samples theysend us you'd wonder why.

At home I take care of 3 bunnies (Poco, Hef & Skittles), a lizard(Godzilla) and my boyfriend (Scott). I also have a pet at work - abetta named Jaws II (because my original Jaws died last summer). In myspare time (usually on the bus or train) I sew, knit, crochet &make beaded jewelry.

I'm still hoping for my dream job of Chief Executive Lotto Winner, but that one hasn't happened yet!:p

Toni, if you're travelling between Long Island and NJ, you're nearby.I'll keep my ears open if I hear of anything. What kind of work are youinterested in doing?

Latest posts

Back