Garden bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

I've been a bit annoyed that the weather hasn't been as nice over the weekend, although they can still probably go out, it's just a bit colder, and not as nice for me to be sat out watching them lol!

I need to make a separate post about this, but we've found red ants nests in the garden! :shock:Not just in one place either, there's little hills pretty much all over the lawn... :(So I'm not sure if they should go out while they're still about... DOH! :(

mouse_chalk wrote:
I need to make a separate post about this, but we've found red ants nests in the garden! :shock:Not just in one place either, there's little hills pretty much all over the lawn... :(So I'm not sure if they should go out while they're still about... DOH! :(
Right now, we're dealing with the yearly surge of eastern tent caterpillars (nasty little squishables that have been known to drop down from trees or crawl up your leg if you stand outside for a few minutes). They never bothered me when I was a kid, but now these things really gross me out so no more outdoor time for the bunnies until they go away!

As for the ants maybe you could research some pesticides and find out if there's one that's not gonna harm the bunnies, or find out how long after application would be safe to take the bunnies outside again.

Here's mine, I still need more NIC panels though to make it wider and to finish the roof.

98512496qa1.jpg

53034163su6.jpg

Latest posts

Back