Game over, kits have arrived!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
This girl was awesome!!!! She had four kits. Three look to be either black or blue otter and one lilac otter or self. Didn't want to touch them to much. Poor Sarah! Unfortantly when your breed dwarfs you have to deal with peanuts ad one otter is a peanut. On the other hand we know it's otter and there's four so I'll star narrowing down the winner starting with number of kits and then color.

LindyS wrote:
Oh and peg, your time was off by an hour and a half. Lol!
Figures....I almost put it down for 5 pm....and thought "naw....I'll make it earlier...".

I'm excited that she had them though!!!

You know we need pictures now!

I have a pic but it sucks! The blue otters look black. The lilac looks well like a lilac. I'm having my breeder take a look at them to see if it's a lilac otter or self. It's got pink paws and belly which makes me think otter. Man you almost had the time perfect!

Actually I was hoping my breeder would confirm wat I thought and she didn't get back to me. Lol but as I see it it's three blue otters and one lilac otter. The hair has not grown out but if I right la la won. I was just hoping for confirmation so I didn't get it wrong I'm gonna take some more pics today.

sarahskitsspril20111.jpg

sarahskitsapril2011.jpg

sarahskits20112.jpg

Looks like im wrong!!! Three black otters and one lilac which means Peg was off by one kit. I had three people including one breeder tell me. Congrats Peg!!!!!

I'm gonna take more this weekend when they grow some more. I got peed on twice already! It's like geting knighted! I'm a breeder now. Woooohoooo!

Latest posts

Back