Game of Thrones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmaben

Reaction score
Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? I read the books about four years ago and didnt particularly care for them. I started watching the show and I am oddly addicted to it. Just finished Season 3 and it strangely made me very sad. Dont want to spoil anything and I knew it was coming but it still made me very sad.

I love Game of Thrones, both the books and the show. I did read the books before watching the show, but have given up comparing them as the show is changing a few things and it's too complicated for me to keep up. 2 years since reading the books doesn't help my memory either.
As bad as the ending of season 3 was, I can't wait for the end season 4. If it goes the way the books do, somebody gets what is coming to them.

Right?! I thought about ordering the 5th book that finally came out. I am very curious about dineris stormborn. I dont remember much of her story in the books. I really like her character and her story line in the series. She seems like the only one worth ruling the kingdom! The Stark story makes me sad too. Decent people but not able to adapt to the way the game is played. Familiar life story of good people getting crushed because they believe too much in the goodness of people and the fact that most people wont do the right thing given a choice.

Daenerys' story line is pretty close to the books, at least from what I remember. The bit in season 2 about the dragons getting stolen wasn't in the books though. I also think that she should be the Queen of Westersos.
The whole Stark family just has bad luck. They are pretty decent people and just get screwed over.

I cant remember what happens to Theon Greyjoy in the end. That idiot just blundered on and on like a spoiled child. Sometimes I fast forward through some of the bits. I was a little alarmed at what HBO allowed on it's channel

Latest posts

Back