FYI- Any bunny people living in Ontario...looking for litter.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
TSC has their Guardian Horse bedding (aka bunny litter) 40lb bag on sale this week. Reg. $6.99 on for $5.99.:)

Are there TSCs in Ontario?? Where!!I'm in Toronto, I don't assume there is a Tractor Supply in Toronto isthere... :?

_________
Nadia

Hummm...... Looks like you have to truck out to Bowmannville or Guelph:shock:

http://www.tscstores.com/pages/locations/allhome/storelocation-home.php

Let me know if you think that's worth it at $0.95 a liter.....

P.S. I love the TSC store. It's the place to go when youwant; A plaid shirt, a diecast of a 1968 Dodge Charger, a cattle prod,a bag of bird seed, a can of Rustoleum, some snow fence,and 4 liters ofmotor oil and you only want to make one stop:cool:

I have one down the street here iKitchene!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the tip I wnet and got a bag for me a bagfor my friends bun, a bag for the humane secoity and 6 bags for thehorses!!

that's great that you donate to the humane society! i should look in to that what a great thing to do!!

well, the good news is that i go out to kingstonfairly often since that is where Neil's from. In fact - hisparent's come into Toronto this weekend. If I had read thispost earlier (shoot!), I would have gotten them to bring me a fewbags. But now I know!!

Thanks John for posting the locations!!

Latest posts

Back