fur question.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzra

Reaction score
So i have two questions. First of all i just put my two rabbits together recently. They seem to be getting along great. I have witnessed no fighting whatsoever. I did notice though that on Frogs forehead right above the eyes there is a little triangular patch of fur that seems to be shorter than the rest. It looks like maybe Ryuk has been pulling it out? is that possible, and if so is that a big issue? should i seperate them?or is he just trying to groom frog and being too forceful? My second question is that on ryuks back, right at the top near his neck there is a patch of fur that is darker than the rest. If i remember correctly it used to be lighter. It doesnt appear to have any fur missing...its just darker in color. So could that just be that the color changed slightly as he got older? or could it be a nutritional problem or something? i know pictures would help a ton and ill get some up when i have time.

ok thanks. What about the other one who is missing some fur on her face? should i be worried about that? Or is that normal behavior when two bunnies are living together?

Sometimes, when they molt, they get bald patches. Especially since you said the fur on Frog's head seems shorter-that sounds like new fur coming in.

My rabbit had a marking on her face that made me worry too. Turns out that it was just a molt line. She looked like she had angry eyebrows; made me laugh every time I looked at her.

z200565170.jpg

Latest posts

Back