Funny pic/embarrassing/funny story..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
I ate with my son's at an Asian Buffet tonight, and they usually have these etched glass partitions with cute scenes of animals on them...well here anyway. The one nearest us was suppose to be a depiction of the tortoise and the hare race..

Here's the pic of the hare..

IMG01151.jpg

My youngest son, who is known for his loud conversations and witty remarks says, "THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE RACE, BUT I THINK THE HARE IS REALLY RUNNING CAUSE HE ATE HERE. HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA."

So as every eye in the restaurant turns upon my son, he then begins a lively discussion about how he always has to use the facilities after he eats Asian food..

Now my other son whose affectionately known as being "strong like bull, smart like tractor" says...as everybody is eyeballing us..

"you are so stupid, that's a rabbit, not a hare."

Regardless... the rabbit does look like he has some bowel issues...

:roflmao:

Thank God I finished swallowing and put my cup down before I read this..

I just *had* to share that with my house mate. Lols. Trust your sons to embarrass you, it's what the parent child relationship is all about after all.:happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back