Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my boys when I go in the kitchen. They think I will give them Craisins, so they follow me and stand on their hind legs. I recently taught them "up" and they think doing it without being asked will get them treats.

Oh my goodness, my bun looooves Craisns too! Lol he comes running and binkies. Lol so sweet!

January! It's back to school time!

aYbOym2_460s.jpg

(Not a meme, sorry! Just about died of the cuteness when I saw it though)

Awwwww! Little school bunny off to school with his/her bunny backpack! lol Too cute!

I try my best to make sure WildBill doesn't try to eat things like towels n the underside of the bed's box spring cover. Lol

Hi,

I saw this video somewhere online & thought I'd post it :)

So amusing & cute!

That reminds me of the unfortunate incident of Gandalf and the banana meant for my lunch. I put a banana on the coffee table, turned around to have a drink then discovered my banana was being munched away peel and all. As soon as he saw me looking he tried to hold it and hop away and ended up tripping over it and collapsing in a rabbit-banana heap on the floor lol. I ended up bursting out laughing and let him have another nibble before reclaiming my banana. Don't think he liked me much the rest of the day for taking it away

Californians? Haha, there are two of them for adoption at the local shelter. I wanted them so bad but I just can't take 2 more rabbits

Back