funny bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ivory does that sometimes. if i put his bowl fullof food on top of his cage while im putting his food back in thecloset, he'll stick his nose up and knock the full food bowl off hiscage, spilling it all over the floor =\

My rabbit used to dump his food out before hewould eat it and if i was at the others and put his bowl up prior hewould tip it back over before I got to giving him the water but know hehas a heavier bowl.

Robert

I wired it to the side of the cage like thelitter box. She does dig some of the food out, but she noticed it wouldfall out the side of the cage and she couldn't eat it, so I don't havethat problem much anymore. :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Iwired it to the side of the cage like the litter box. She does dig someof the food out, but she noticed it would fall out the side of the cageand she couldn't eat it, so I don't have that problem much anymore.:D

I do the same thing Elf Mommy =D Gir will eat anythinganywhere, but Guin is a bit more picky, she gets her paws into the foodbowl, digs it out and eats it off the carpet. She isnt doingthat as much now because I have to scoop out all the baby poops and Iscrape away the food too. That gets her maaaaad

Mine tries to do that, but his food bowl is aheavy ceramic bowl. Its too slippery for him to tip it over.He usuallyjust moves it to the door, telling me to fill it up.

Latest posts

Back