Funny Bunny loves my feet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittanyandFruFru

Reaction score
My nine month old mini-lop isn't the most friendly bunny, when I try to pet him he either turns is back to me or shakes his ears. But if i stand up and walk around the room he comes up to my feet to either sit on or near them or nip at my feet. At first I thought it was the shoes I was wearing because they were black and close to his size, but he seems to do it no matter what shoes or even if I am barefoot. I was just curious if anyone out there has a rabbit who does it or why he does it?

if hes not neutered then hes courting you ..circling ur feet and grunting ,nipping,,..chasing u while ur walking all hormonal behaviour...
if hes neutered then he could just like the smell of ur feet..:)

My foster bun loves feet as well... and it's courting XD He is unneutered and is quite, well, "attracted" to my feet hahaha. It's not unusual.

My rabbit has been neutered so I thought the behavior would stop once he was, but nope he's still in love. I just wish he loved me as much as he does my feet.

Latest posts

Back