Fundraiser for Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetoeatchocolate

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Someone had mentioned about making a calendar with all the rabbits (A different rabbit each month), it would be a calendar for the whole year with a rabbit on each month of the calendar. I think we should do it! We should do a calendar and sell it as a fundraiser! I know that I would buy it. And I know that if we went around selling it other people like friends and family would buy it too! All proceeds could go to RO or even a shelter. Or we could use the photos from the caption contests! What does everyone think? Does someone know a printer that would give a discount? We could take orders and prepay for some etc.

Shannon

Brilliant idea!

I know it would be really cool to see the meber's bunnies on my wall, but how would we ever be able to choose just 12 bunnies out of so many gorgeous bunnies on here??

We would vote on who would be the winning twelve. People can enter more then one picture but only one entry of that person can be picked to win. So say I enter all my bunnies sending in eight pictures, two of each, only one of my buns pictures could win. That way no one person is dominating the calendar.

That's a fantastic idea (one that I've had before and also mentioned on here)! I agree, we should hold a Calendar Contest. Have different themes for each month, and the top two from each could go onto like the "Finals" and there would be chosen the final 12 from the top 24. I think thats' a great and unique idea! :) I would soo buy one too!! :)

Emily

We actually had a fundraiser for one of the rescues last year and sold calendars.

I have one hanging above my desk now.

I don't know but that might be a plan for one of the featured rescues again.

I think we should do it, I cannot find a rabbit calender ANYWHERE its all dogs and cats, some of the breeds of dog even have their own calenders for goodness sake. WHERE ARE THE RABBIT ONES :biggrin2:

I posted about this last month but nobody seemed to like it :(

What I thought we could do was use the winning photos from each appropriate photo phile contest, (e.g use the Easter photo, the Halloween photo etc) then run a competition for the missing ones.

I even looked into buying a comb binder, but nobody seemed to want to do it so I gave up on the idea :(

EDIT: Forgot to say, when I was researching I found out that a very very cheap calendar was about £7 wholesale. However, it may be cheaper to do home printing and then get the paper bound together at a craft store. Also, my friend goes to University of Creative Arts and they have a really impressive print bureau where they will print you anything at any size, paper type etc for cost prices. I'm not sure they would take lightly to printing out loads of things for a fundraiser for someone who isn't even a student though :?

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back