fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mommy lets me hop around all the time! i think it is fun.when we get lonly we hop over to our mommy and she pets us. we have a real good time!

ourmummy lets us hops around it da grass ans she lets us eat some of da grass and clover. clover is our favorites to eat. she also brushes us and it feels good. we love our mummy!

Pumpkin: Well I always get to go outside in the run, but I like inside better because there are a lot more things to run laps around.

Fluffy: Back before I got sick, Mom used to pull me around in the wagon. I would stand up and put my paws on the front like it was a rollercoaster.

Dis is Autumn here! Me mommies pay wis us bunners. Lets us outsides to run. Pets and brushes us. Sometimes dey bring us up to the bigburrow (house) and lets us runs and eats carrots. We pay sometimes in the frunt yard. We gets toys in ourburrows but sometimes we no pay wis dem. We eben have pay pens! How tool is dat?

Peace, Love, Joy Autumn~Rose

I loved to play in my pen and eat the dandelion, my favorite thing in the wholst world, but grandpa took my pen down...to mow! but now, mom can make a bigger NIC pen for me. Until then, I have to be put on that stupid harness *rolls eyes*.

Batty

Back