Fun in the morning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaS

Reaction score
Today, before we left for work, my husband wascleaning Chernish's litter box. He took everything out of it, but didnot put the new litter in there yet. Chernish decided that he reallyneeds to go to the washroom now and sat in his litter box until we hadto leave for work. So my husband started to put the litter around thebunny in the litter box.Chernish did not like it so he jumped out ofhis box and started stumping his foot like crazy.
We had a good laugh in the morning.

Hahah, that's cute.

When we are cleaning out the litter box, Valuran is always right there"supervising". I wipe it out with a vinegar/water mixture and as soonas I put it back on the floor, he's right there chinning it and sittingin it. It makes a not so fun chore enjoyable.

LOL Feel lucky, Henry sprays all overhis hutch when I clean it! :?:DNot pleasant whenyou get the tail end of a spray shooting out of the hutch!:D Then he'll chin everything, even the sawdust, until he'shappy that it smells of him again! Silly bun!

Ang xx

Hahaha, always, ALWAYS as soon as a fresh box isdown and even with my hand on it still-Jaden comes racin across thelivingroom floor to be the first one in it-their behavior is quitehumorous in the way'o'the box.

Cher

That'sgreat!

So Cute, Anna.

Where do they get their attitudes from?? Such little stinkers!

-Carolyn

LOL, he never used to do it before, but today hejust had to defend his territory. He spend 20 minutes sitting in thelitter box and did not do anything in it.

I think they are trying to make themselves believe that they are tough.:D

Buck Jones wrote:
Most of house buns had to, and still have to, immediatelydeposit a load of poops in a freshly changed litterbox.Ernestine is no exception to that rule!LOL

Buck
LOL! Bo does that same thing! (so does the cat with his box).

It seems they sit and watch and when you are done.... "ooooo, new litter! it feels so good on my bottom!" :p

Cinnamen, doesnt use hers, she uses her box asher bed! lol. and when i try to put bedding in there for her, she justdigs it out, and trys to get them all out! she's nothing like my otherbunny that died! Missey! and im glad! there is only one of her!

Cinnabun wrote:
Cinnamen, doesnt use hers, she uses her box as her bed! lol. andwhen i try to put bedding in there for her, she just digs it out, andtrys to get them all out! she's nothing like my other bunny that died!Missey! and im glad! there is only one of her!

Lately Chernish was using his for both purposes, he puts his head onthe side of the box and just lies there. I think he sleeps in his whenit is especially dirty, kinda like he is guarding it.

Buck Jones wrote:
Most of house buns had to, and still have to, immediatelydeposit a load of poops in a freshly changed litterbox.Ernestine is no exception to that rule!LOL

Buck

Horses do that also. It would never fail -- we'd just get thestalls clean and the horses would come up from the field and poop inthe stalls :(

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
Most of housebuns had to, and still have to, immediately deposit a load of poops ina freshly changed litter box. Ernestine is no exception to that rule!LOL

Buck

Horses do that also. It would never fail -- we'd just get the stallsclean and the horses would come up from the field and poop in thestalls :(

Pam

LOL, I am glad people don't do that.:D

Back