From the Pen of Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Poe's favorite things to do now is hop back and forth from the cushy bed to his litter box. :D

Poe005.jpg

Poe006.jpg

and YES! we have it here! DBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poe009.jpg

kherrmann3 wrote:
Congrats on having your new furbaby home! What does the family think of him? (Probably what everyone else thinks of baby bunnies? = AWW!)

I'm so happy for you! :)
My hubby has held him and loves his fur. :) The kids aren't home, yet. I'm enjoying having Poe to myself. :D

I missed all of this !

I'm so happy Poe is home!!!!!

:party::party::party::party:

OMG!!!!! He's adorable! I'm SO excited for you!!

I wish I could put in big colourful letters and lots of happy emoticons but just know that I'm sat outside a cafe near our cottage, the only place I can find signal squeaking with excitement that he's home!

Welcome home, Poe!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I know this is a bit silly but that first page and reading about the journey and everything actually made me cry! I am so happy for you and it proves how nice people on RO are.... I am glad you are happy now Minda. Glad Poe is happy with you and thank you and well done Cathy for making Minda and Poe happy!

Hugs to all!!!

:hearts:

Minda, congratulations on getting Poe. He is simply ADORABLE.

I just love watching on CAM. It's like I'm at your house watching him.

I'm looking forward to many pictures of the little guy.

Susan :)

Great news, great new signature, wonderfully beautiful black bunny...

Welcome home Poe - take good care of Minda and her family!

Denise

Isn't he the SWEETEST lil boy? I told you he was really laid back and gentle. (He's just like his Mom and Dad!) I knew he'd be just so special for you.... (we have his brother!)

BlueGiants wrote:
Isn't he the SWEETEST lil boy? I told you he was really laid back and gentle. (He's just like his Mom and Dad!) I knew he'd be just so special for you.... (we have his brother!)
He is, Cathy. He is absolutely perfect. The kids both adore him, too. My son melted when he held him. He is so glad to have a bunny again. He said he hopes that he can be as close to Poe as he was to Elf.

Now...puppy is gone. Poe has the run to himself. And he is SO happy!!!!

Toys that Elf never even bothered to look at....

Poe066.jpg

THESE are MINE! now
Poe076.jpg

Mom...you sure do love that flashy thing, don't you?

Poe079.jpg

I seeeee you!

Poe080.jpg

AND...we had DBF's...and we also have

BINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby saw the first one, and then I had to have the camera poised to catch him. :D

Poe061.jpg

Poe085.jpg

Poe088.jpg

Poe089.jpg

Poe095.jpg

I agree. :) He's also lovable and squishable. Like most baby bunnies, though, he does like to dig and tug at my shirts. I'm going to have to nip off the tips of those razor sharp baby nails. LOL

Latest posts

Back