From KENYA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmwathuge

Reaction score
Am a rabbit breeder,

Its good to know that there is a forum like this one where people with diverse interests in rabbits can share.

Hope to share my experience from Kenya.

I don't think we have many Africam members, welcome!

Welcome to RO - indeed this is a great site to talk to other rabbit lovers!
Please post pics of your bunny(s)!

Thanks guys, will upload some pics for my bunnies. My initial experience was with my first litter, where a mother hurt her 1 month baby almost tearin her apart, Ihave these photos. I also managed to nurse all sick and my firts litter all survived. My big gals also rejected her litter and I managed to foster feed them, but it takes love for rabbits to do it.

regards

Welcome to the forum!

Hi guys,

Am also delighted to join other bunny lovers.

Well I have some photos ready, but cant figure out how to upload them. Anyone who knows how to.....

regards
James

Great pictures of very cute Bunnies.

You must start a Bunny Blog then you can post lots of pictures and write lots of stories about all your babies.

Susan:)

Welcome from cold and snowy upstate New York!

You have beautiful rabbits!

Denise

hi,

You seem to be quite a faithful bunny lover. I have seen your posts and your blog, and I can see you are doing quite some work. Thats quite encouraging. I will also introduce young rabbit funs to this website so that they can learn tonnes from you and other members as well.

Keep up the good work.

regards
James

Back