Friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy your leave, Stepanie.
I wish this were MY last day of work in 2008.....I'll have to settle for it being the last day of work this week.

A few more hours and I'll be done with work.
I can't wait to get home. My back is killing me and I just want to lay down.
We've got a major storm front moving in that may be helping to aggravate my back.

Lilah doggie is doing much better....and the owner of the other dog decided to pat the vet bill in full! YAY!!
Eden puppy was spayed yesterday, so she's not feeling quite up to par today......MrsD stayed home with her today.

Ooo how exciting for you Jordiwes!!:biggrin2:

I am sooo glad it's Friday!:biggrin2: I've had such a tiring week and am looking forward to just relaxing this weekend. I also got my AS results back todayfrom my January moduleswhich I was really nervous about (as I was really ill during the Christmas holidays and during the week of my exams which meant I lost a lot of revision time and couldn't really concentrate during the exams.:?) Well I got A's in English literature and English language which I was SO happy with; however only got C's in History and Psychology which I am really annoyed about.:grumpy:I knew I was going to do badly as those are two subjects that contain a lot of facts and so need a lot of revision but even still I hate doing badly in exams.:( Ah well - at least thanks to the modular way we do our exams I can still re-take them in June with my other exams to get a higher mark. Just means I have even more work though!:rollseyesI find it so ironic how we are studying stress in psychology right now!:p

Whooo-Hooo! Good for you! Enjoy it! Hope everything goes wonderful for you! It was so wonderful for me to be home withmy babies. So happy for you! (You are so lucky! I had to go back to work within 90 days or lose my job! Talk about ripping my heart out!)

You do realize you will be working much harder with this baby than you ever did at a job outside the home?

:D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
You do realize you will be working much harder with this baby than you ever did at a job outside the home?

:D
True that. The real work begins soon! Thanks for all of the well-wishes everybody. The irony is that with me being away from work, I'll be on this site less as I won't be in front of the computer all day!

jordiwes wrote:
I start mat leave at 4pm. Wahooo!

Are you bored yet? :p

For me, "Today is the first day of work for the rest of the year". (Now repeat this everyday. :sigh:)

I did ask for two days off at Easter. I am going to drive (3 hrs.) down to Calgary for a break and pick up some Oxbow stuff. :weee:

Back