FRIDAY !!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Friday...oh yeah!!:bunnydance:

It seems like this week has lastest foever.
Yesterday was stinky 'cuz I couldn't get on the forum.
I don't know why my computer get so wonky from the scrolling banner thingy.
Sorry if it seemed like I was being anti-social.

I just finished my busy work for today, so I'm going to try to catch up on stuff now.
I MISSED SO MUCH!!!

Where'd everyone go??

Oh well....

I'm turning in early.....g'night
:bed:

Sorry Jim. It's been a week and tomorrow starts at about 6 a.m. for me - so Saturday won't be as relaxing and lazy as I'd like LOL!

Where did the day go?????? I didn't even realize it was this late until I saw Jim's post! Can't go to bed, still have 2 loads of laundry to do.:( I have to work tomorrow :(. This week was so busy... and I am so tired.

I got to see my bunnies for the first time this evening in almost 3 weeks!

:sleep:It's Saturday morning here and I'm so tired! I should have gotten an early night last night, but one of my friends made me watchsome ridiculously scary film with her. I spent the entire last 45 minutes curled up on the sofa behind a cushion with her pet dog.:p

It looks to be a beautiful day here so I'm going out horse riding on the land with one of my friends. I also need to book a lessonfor tomorrowas I've found an instructor who teaches natural horsemanship groundwork and riding that I would like to do with Smokey (for you horsey people she does a sort of parelli thing) which I'm excited about!:D

and they're doing great???

Did you get to see your family too LOL!
MyBabyBunnies wrote:

I got to see my bunnies for the first time this evening in almost 3 weeks!

Latest posts

Back