Fresh Fruit and Veggies....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby03

Reaction score
I need some guidance here... As far as fresh fruits and veggies, what is okay to feed my buns and what is not?? Is there anything I shouldn't be giving them on a regular basis??

Right now I give them each one mini carrot in the morning. They think when the cat gets her treat, they also should get one. They have timothy hay available at all times. Aside from the baby carrots, I give them lettuce, celery, spinach, I tried broccoli but neither of them really cared for it... I gave them each a grape but was later told that grapes are bad... I don't want to give them anything that will hurt them :(

Please help... my girls love fresh snacks and I want to make sure that I am giving them only good things!

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I was looking for! I guess I should have looked a little harder!

About the grapes, I checked here and a couple of other places before I gave them the grapes and I didn't find anything that said they couldn't have them. The only thing I did consistently find was that they are a little sugary so it should be a "once in a while" treat.

my rabbits loooove grapes and bananas's which they get as a treat a couple of times a week, and they love their "yogies":hearts:. carrots really fall into "sugary" treats too i believe.

Dried banana or fresh? I have given them the yogurt covered dried fruit treats, they really love those!

Do your buns play with toys?? totally different subject, I know...

Latest posts

Back