Free range!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
I'm moving to a new apartment next week andwon't have to keep my desk and my computer in my room. As aresult, I was thinking about free ranging Winston and Mabel since I'llhave less wires to bunny proof. I'm totallypsyched! I think that they're getting frustrated living intheir NIC cage all the time, even if it is quite large andluxurious. So I'm going to give it a try as soon as I getunpacked. I hope it works out!

And the temptation...I went to the petstore yesterday to oggle thepuppies and other animals, and there was the prettiest and sweetestharlequin mini-rex there! So cute! I'm totallysmitten! It was a big temptation to walk out of there withhim under my arm! But I didn't...whew! And just soyou know, this pet store is very, very reputable and takes excellentcare of their animals. I've never seen such a responsible petstore, which both does and does not give me hope. Sigh...

not all pet stores are bad !

ahhhhh temptaion lol the root of multiple bunny homes lol.

Yeah, but no matter how "responsible", I can't see supporting a pet store that sells puppies :?

Good luck with the move, and newfound freedom for the bunnies :)

Latest posts

Back