Free Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teenie4356

Reaction score
I have an all white rabbit with black and brownears. I think that he is a dwarf? He comes with huge cage, litter box,food dish, water bottle, hay rack and food. We just have too manyanimals. If anyone is interested please email me at[email protected] We livein Springfield Ohio, and we will not ship. I tried to post a pic but itwouldnt let me so if someone could tell me how I have some pics of him.

Tina

Check your e-mail.

To post pictures, you have to either shrink them to the correct amountof space -- I do this with HP Photo Printing, or you can upload them tothe web (use a site like photobucket.com it's free) from here, you canjust post a link.

Jen

AWWW i wish i lived in Ohio! i want that bun! butnoo i have to live all the way in Minnesota! :( Stupid Minnesota! LOL..i hope you are able to find that cute bun a home! such a doll! i'd takeit in a heart beat! lol

it didnt work :(

if you cant find it a home there.. (which im sure you will be able to)i'll take it and find a way to pay for shipping if you wanted to.. justa thought in case you wouldnt be able to get rid of it if your in needof time

Cinnabun wrote:
AWWW i wish i lived in Ohio! i want that bun! but noo i haveto live all the way in Minnesota! :( Stupid Minnesota! LOL.. i hope youare able to find that cute bun a home! such a doll! i'd take it in aheart beat! lol
LOL! Only if this had been posted 2 weeks ago. I live in Ohio and wasin the Minnesota area. I was in Pipestone if thats the correctnameLOL!

AWWW!!! darn it! lol oh well.. yeah Pipstone islike an hour from me... i think.. its south of me.. i think.. LOL.. ohwell.. darn.. i want that bunny! LOL

Cinnabun wrote:
AWWW!!! darn it! lol oh well.. yeah Pipstone is like an hourfrom me... i think.. its south of me.. i think.. LOL.. oh well.. darn..i want that bunny! LOL
I was like 30 mins west of Pipstone.. dunno LOL! I get lost out that way with my directions..anyways I was in South Dakota... :p

teenie4356 wrote:
I have an all white rabbit with black and brown ears. Ithink that he is a dwarf? He comes with huge cage, litter box, fooddish, water bottle, hay rack and food. We just have too many animals.If anyone is interested please email me at[email protected] We livein Springfield Ohio, and we will not ship. I tried to post a pic but itwouldnt let me so if someone could tell me how I have some pics of him.

Tina
How old is the rabbit? I may have someone intrested.

LOL.. i've been there! lol.. i dont even knowwhere alot of the cities are in my state.. but im pretty sure thatPipstone is in Southern Minnesota.. LOL.. hmmm.... i wonder ::ponders::if i can find a way to get that bun here.... ::ponders:: LOL

tunnelawee cute bunny rabbit! I wish i livedwhere u are! i would take her in a minuite! i live inBrooklyn, new york! This is my bunny !chipper sheis 6 weeksold , we raised her form new born with a bottle and kitten replacermilk! Sheis warm and friendly!

I am not quite sure how old he is but I think hessomewhere around 2 years old. Its no big rush to get rid of him, wejust want more females than males. The only reason I have him isbecause my aunt and uncle couldnt have him anymore. My cousin will bedevastated by us getting rid of him but she has plenty of other animalsto play with. We have a mini farm and have a whole zoo around here lol.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2128805570

Ok that one should work.

Tina

Latest posts

Back