Free Rabbit Toy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up for "my" free toy tonight. Thanks for posting this! I've been wondering about toys for the bunnies since we don't have too many that haven't already been around the block a few times. So, this was really great! I hope the bunnies think so too!

Just signed up too. I am wondering what some of there stuff is made of though. It doesn't seem to say in the discription...

These folks used to sell on ebay. I bought some toys from them 2 years ago, if I remember correctly. I lost track of them after that. The toys were very reasonable, sturdy,etc. Everything you would want a rabbit toy to be. Thanks for posting the info.

Nice! Can't wait for our free toy to arrive :biggrin2: I wonder what we'll get! They have some really nice looking things, but I'm afraid my bunnies would chew through the sisal rope on the bunny keyring in about 20 seconds and their toy would be broken. Did anyone else notice that one of the shapes on the key ring is Texas?!

http://www.americancart.us/pet_rabb...107&prevaction=category&previd=13&prevstart=0

When I thought about it, under "favorite toy" I put "me". Arwyn tends to play with the boys things, blocks, lincoln logs are fun to chew on, boxes are fun to tunnel in and blankets are soft to lie down, flopand sleep on.

Don't they have the life??

Again, ONLY in the USA:X. Canada should become the 52nd (ok I'm not sure just how many states their are:ponder:) state. My babies would have loved that toy:woohoo, Dang.

Susan:bunny18

So far they have enjoyed picking it up, chewing it a bit and dropping it. :)

This is a picture of the free toy:

thumb_bunnybinky.jpg

* Edited to add a smaller picture

OH my goodness, how did the picture get so HUGE? Can someone please help me to make this smaller? It was shown small on the website! I'm so sorry.

I sent for the free one got here fast!!!

Mine came quickly as well, but once again Simon could care less. He checked it out maybe twice and hasn't looked at it again.

I got mine and gave it to Brody. He HATED it. I have it to him and 2 seconds later he threw it in his water dish....his water dished turned dark (almost black) purple from all the food coloring. I threw it out right after, gross.

I'm glad this toy was free and I didn't buy it.

If anyone wants my 10% off discount code to buy toys from these people, PM me :).

ha i got mine too, it was quick. They havent really played with it, we shall see i will see if the piggies would like it.

Im still debating who to give it to. :shock: Connor I know would love to bat at it. Elvis wood chew it. The others like floor toys, or no toys.

XxMontanaxX wrote:
How do your bunnies like the toy?
I just got mine today and I think Isenstar is asking if she can trade hers for a real toy...like some crumpled up paper or a cat toy....

We received the carrot..

Peg

Latest posts

Back