Free lionhead to good home- RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalena2148

Reaction score
There is a store by my house that sells rabbits. However, someone brought a female lionhead, who looks like she's over 1 year old (about 5lbs), back because they couldn't take care of her. They said she's free to a good home. She's black with some gray and white splotches on her back. I can't take her because my husband, being the grump that he is, said no more rabbits. Any takers?

If you are interested, I'll send you the address to the place via PM.

Honestly, if I weren't still sick and this far away I'd offer to take her immediately. I'm just not up to making any distance drives today. :( How far is that area from St Louis?I just came to this section to see what rabbits are available before I make a post about looking to adopt a friend for Holiday, my splay legged boy who lost his brother Fiesta in March.

Leaf wrote:
Honestly, if I weren't still sick and this far away I'd offer to take her immediately. I'm just not up to making any distance drives today. :( How far is that area from St Louis?I just came to this section to see what rabbits are available before I make a post about looking to adopt a friend for Holiday, my splay legged boy who lost his brother Fiesta in March.

I'm sorry to hear about Fiesta.

Frankfort is about 45min-hour directly south of Chicago. But we are near the Indy border...about 10 minutes west of IN via Interstate 80. So from St. Louis, we're about 4.5 hours from if you take I-55 North to I-80 East. Let me know if you are interested.

I may also have a friend who might take her (they live around here) but are unsure yet. She's not being 'advertised' as free so I doubt she'll be taken. I'm going to check to see if she's still there either tonight or tomorrow.

UPDATE! Well, she wasn't there today so it looks like she found a home (hopefully). It was busy today so I didn't get to chat with the pet dept. People much.

Sounds like your husband took grump lessons from mine. :X

Latest posts

Back